Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CARD to demand answers at pre-match rally on Saturday (ed. POSTPONED )

Comments

• clive said:
    Not sure that is enough really. Just 2 supporters going ?? I wanted to have a chance to harrang RM. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to kick his tyres instead.
  • Richard Murray cannot speak for the future of the club.

I guarantee that the most you hear will be, nothing, or that a vague promise the negotiations for the proposed takeover are ongoing, but nothing has been finalised.

Demonstrating outside the club, the fans will let off steam and then their frustration will turn to anger.

Roland is a coward , he will be no where near the Valley.

He wants out, and will only sell to the highest bidder. he will make the final decision.

Far better idea would to demonstrate outside Roland house in Belgium.

Ruffle up Roland and his neighbours for the whole weekend, that is far better more effective course of action.

CARD has said there may be more protests in Belgium, depending on what happens this weekend.
  • clive said:
    Not sure that is enough really. Just 2 supporters going ?? I wanted to have a chance to harrang RM. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to kick his tyres instead.
    I think this puts to bed tbe rumours of the takeover happening tomorrow or this week.
  • edited January 2018
    clb74 said:

JamesSeed said:

clb74 said:

So we're at war and the vast majority hate the owner of the club.
    This owner is apparently looking to sell the club.
    And we're expecting the owner when he sells any players to give Robinson a percentage to buy.

How many players being sold would it take for you to want to do something, if only to demonstrate that you feel it's wrong? It's almost like he wants to sell the club and bring it to its knees at the same time. And that's ok?
    I'm expecting at least konsa to go this window and maybe a couple of others.
    Like many others maybe yourself included have been expecting konsa to go for a few months now.
    Roland will Robinson about as much money as I have on me now to reinvest and I'm currently in the bath.
    So we've known konsa s going and a takeover has been imminent for a fees weeks now.
    Do I think it's right of course not but I do realise we are in a war and will suffer casualties.
    James when konsa this window and maybe others what do you intend on doing
    Don't drop the phone!

Not sure what I'd do other than support CARD's demo tbh. I'm not going to chain myself to the gates of the car park. Yet.
    If Konsa goes and isn't replaced, then the squad will be severely weakened, as he's such a versatile player. Any more sold and we can kiss goodbye to the playoffs.
    We all feel impotent when it comes to recent events, and yes, there's probably little chance we can stop Duchatelet from doing whatever he likes. But at least we can draw people's attention to what he's doing.
  • I don’t even belive that his name is Richard Murray that’s the value on anything the man says

Now you mention it, he does have the look of a Leslie about him....
  • I don’t even belive that his name is Richard Murray that’s the value on anything the man says

It’s actually not, is it. It’s Richard Murray Obodynski
  • How about giving CL members the opportunity to submit some legitimate questions to pose to RM? I’m sure that would be popular.
  • Sponsored links:

• How about giving CL members the opportunity to submit some legitimate questions to pose to RM? I’m sure that would be popular.

If you are a Trust member nothing to stop you from putting forward suggestions although I'm pretty sure that as a number of their committee regularly frequent this board they will have a damned good feel for the key points already.

It’s actually not, is it. It’s Richard Murray Obodynski
    That’s it. Richard Alan Murray-Obodynski.
  • So now there is a Polish consortium too?

I'm confused, things were much simpler last month when the takeover was all just made up lies.

Aaah with Simon Church returning as player-manager....makes sense now
  • So now there is a Polish consortium too?

I'm confused, things were much simpler last month when the takeover was all just made up lies.

I'm starting to believe them!
  • clb74 said:

What time you getting down there shorty
    Aveley v Bury Town on Saturday mate.
  • clb74 said:

What time you getting down there shorty
    Aveley v Bury Town on Saturday mate.
    Looking forward to the pictures
  • The only thing likely to put off any new potential buyers, is the £55 million asking price !!!
  • The only thing likely to put off any new potential buyers, is the £55 million asking price !!!

What £55m asking price?
  • If by 55 you mean 77...
  • Sponsored links:

• Very sensible, appropriate and demonstrates we have a bit of class when it comes to our actions.

Any future owner would be impressed.
  • edited January 2018
    Does this mean the bouncy castle in the car park will be back - I do hope so
  • Well played, CARD.
  • Give a little whistle...