Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool appoint a new CEO

Hi Guys. Pool sacked their existing CEO on Saturday and proudly announced his replacement today....one Sam Oyston. I think I might just cry.

Comments

• Is this the son that posts pictures of himself on social media mocking Blackpool fans whilst lying on a bed covered in £50 notes??
  • Jesus, I thought things were heading in the right direction for you lot. Wasn't there a court case that went against the Oyston's recently?

Anyway, sorry to hear that, make his life hell.
  • My sympathies
  • Unbelievable, Jeff !

What could be worse ?
  • Deepest sympathies.
    Thought the Oystons were selling up? Was this false news?
  • Hi Guys. Pool sacked their existing CEO on Saturday and proudly announced his replacement today....one Sam Oyston. I think I might just cry.

Ffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Deepest sympathy to you all.
  • One day we will play each other in normal circumstances - sooner that happens the better.
  • Cheers all. the O's did lose a court case (though there is talk of an appeal) and they have to stump up £31m+ in instalments. £10m already paid another £10m due end of Jan. Meanwhile, staff are losing their jobs, players are being shipped out, the club shop / ticket office is moving to inside a bar. The boycott at home continues. Heyho......
  • Is it naughty of me to take a smidgen of perverted pleasure at their news? Ashamed as i am and aware of the suffering of the Blackpool fanbase. It has got so with my club, that anyone else taking it in the arse through duplicituos money grabbing twats gives me some comfort. Sorry Blackpool fans.
  • Cheers all. the O's did lose a court case (though there is talk of an appeal) and they have to stump up £31m+ in instalments. £10m already paid another £10m due end of Jan. Meanwhile, staff are losing their jobs, players are being shipped out, the club shop / ticket office is moving to inside a bar. The boycott at home continues. Heyho......

Deepest sympathies for you all! When will the FA do sometrhing, instead of FA!!!
  • Blackpool are a great club cynically exploited. So sad,I hope it ends soon.
  • edited January 2018
    So sorry to hear this @Hertsseasider its just shit and you deserve so much better.

As others have said lets just keep resisting rotten ownership we were all before them and will be here long after they have gone.
  • How about a joint protest next week
  • Sponsored links:

• Very strange. My wife knows Sam Oyston and last we heard he was seriously ill.
  • We appointed a new Director today. Your not going to believe this but its another Oyston.
  • Oh dear, that really is not funny. I feel for you.
  • We appointed a new Director today. Your not going to believe this but its another Oyston.

Unbelievable mate.

It's a long hard road but they'll be gone eventually.

Football in this country took a wrong turn a long time ago, and now the huge sums of money in the game attracts such greedy, self-serving narcissists.

Something has to give.

• Jeez what a bleedin joke
  • A Blackpool fan who has to use Southeastern trains every day. Must have fcuked up in a previous life.

Hitler ???
  • Disgrace that this is allowed.
  • Another in a lengthy line of shit owners...what is their motivation...cant be money (Oystons excepted).
  • Really feel for you @Hertsseasider. I don't know what else to say. Demoralising for you to say the least.