Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cryptos

Comments

• Options

This looks like a very good beginners' guide to buying Vechain ( or a lot of other coins)

Good time to buy Vechain, it’s going through a correction after the last few mental days of growth. Rebrand is just about to happen as well. You’re getting on the rocket just before it’s about to take off
    Thanks. I do love a correction (having completely cocked up my SIPP pension transfer and thus sitting on cash while the equity markets roared since the referendum).

• Options
    Been volatile as fook lately, but still very bullish on Nebulas... Main net due this month and could quite easily rocket
  • Options
    Wanchain coming shortly too! Hopefully on binance for a decent price.
  • Options
    Vechain rebranding being pushed back to 26th feb now. So things aren’t imminent
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Quite a bit of hype around HPB

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pq52p/the_unknown_gem_hpb_high_performance_blockchain/

Saw this the other night when it was $4 it's already gone to $12! Can only buy on an exchange called bibox. Has some huge Chinese companies behind it. Thinking of investing a little in it.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Ethereum down 30 % overnight.
    Vechain up 1 %

Edit : Wrong Ethereum - that was Ethereum Movie Venture.
    Bit of a 'Hawaii' moment there !

Oops !
  • Options

Ethereum down 30 % overnight.
    Vechain up 1 %

Edit : Wrong Etereum - that was Ethereum Movie Venture.
    Bit of a 'Hawaii' moment there !

Nearly gave me a heart attack!
  • Options
    Sorry lads. !
  • Options
    Vechain down 11%....honest !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chaz Hill said:
    Great polemic, but I think @kentaddick has already made some good counterpoints. Seems to me we already have a consensus on this thread that bitcoin isn't a "currency".

• Options

Chaz Hill said:
    Great polemic, but I think @kentaddick has already made some good counterpoints. Seems to me we already have a consensus on this thread that bitcoin isn't a "currency".

It's called a crypto "currency", clue's in the name, people use them to buy drugs and guns and other currencies. Dispute is whether one day we will need them to buy bread in Tesco. Problem is you cypherpunks will have bought up all the Bitcoins so we will all go hungry, or use that money stuff.

They are an investment, you buy them with the prospect of selling them for a profit, don't take any notice of the Guardian, have you read the rubbish it prints on Brexit :smile:
  • Options
    Telcoin up 600% this week, Wham, bam, thank you maam
  • Options

Chaz Hill said:

It's called a crypto "currency", clue's in the name, people use them to buy drugs and guns and other currencies. Dispute is whether one day we will need them to buy bread in Tesco. Problem is you cypherpunks will have bought up all the Bitcoins so we will all go hungry, or use that money stuff.

They are an investment, you buy them with the prospect of selling them for a profit, don't take any notice of the Guardian, have you read the rubbish it prints on Brexit :smile:
    Hurr durr greenhouses are green it’s in the name.

Flagged for trolling, I’m all for debates but when you wilfully ignore all of the reading that’s been posted and just deliberately come in and repeatedly post completely stupid stuff that’s been obviously reputed later on in the thread. It’s just trolling.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Wow, its your round in Belgium !
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Wow, its your round in Belgium !
  • Options

Chaz Hill said:

Hurr durr greenhouses are green it’s in the name.

Flagged for trolling, I’m all for debates but when you wilfully ignore all of the reading that’s been posted and just deliberately come in and repeatedly post completely stupid stuff that’s been obviously reputed later on in the thread. It’s just trolling.
    Oh dear !
  • Options
    Cmon Kent - it was just an opposing viewpoint. I am quite proud of posting 'stupid stuff' because i want to learn off the likes of you,Dipps and Sayer - you all clearly have massive knowledge in this sphere, but unless youve had a shit day coz Vechain hve dropped 30 per cent, sorry, 10 per cent, then i dont think a flag is relevant on a thread like this...do you...really?
  • Options
    Experty on the 22nd for a quick flip... Should do 2-3x

Bee token on the 31st will be a big one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Cmon Kent - it was just an opposing viewpoint. I am quite proud of posting 'stupid stuff' because i want to learn off the likes of you,Dipps and Sayer - you all clearly have massive knowledge in this sphere, but unless youve had a shit day coz Vechain hve dropped 30 per cent, sorry, 10 per cent, then i dont think a flag is relevant on a thread like this...do you...really?

I agree 100%.

I would appeal to @kentaddick to take pity on @Dippenhall. In real life he is a good bloke, and I am sure he won't mind me mentioning that he was recently the victim of a giant scam, which probably explains his grumpiness. Apparently the police know the perpetrators and arrests are expected soon.

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

That’s insane.
  • Options
    WSS said:

CAFCsayer said:

That’s insane.
    Well technically it is 600% since the ICO, half of that is down to the increase in Ether price, but still means its done 300+% in the last week... Better than the interest youd get in the bank!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Some prices are going down today quicker than a mid-sized London football club owned by a lunatic Belgian owner and led by a succession of inappropriate managers.
  • Options
    I am at my whits end, there’s no way out, how can I only deal with my 1000% gains not growing for a few days?!
  • Options
    The well respected charting company Updata Charts Today, suggested in their morning update yesterday that Bitcoin could halve from its Friday close price.

Wish I'd gone short now.

www.updata.co.uk
  • Options

I am at my whits end, there’s no way out, how can I only deal with my 1000% gains not growing for a few days?!

Yes you are fine, and you can laugh at the mug punters who only entered the Dark Side last night :-)

• Options
    Good time to buy if you want to play the long term game.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    When the bubble inevitably bursts and the current $600bn or so of total 'coin value' falls to something insignificant, I guarantee that no-one will admit to having any part in that monumental loss (or 'redistribution') of wealth.