Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's up for a trip to Belgium?

1235»

Comments

• Lol a trip to Belgium to protest and the club has already been sold. What you going to protest about ? why not spend your money and travelling expeditions by supporting the team at away games

Has the club been sold? Where did you hear that?

I think DOUCHER may have told him.
  • Lol a trip to Belgium to protest and the club has already been sold. What you going to protest about ? why not spend your money and travelling expeditions by supporting the team at away games

Has the club been sold? Where did you hear that?

Listen to today’s press conference
    You need to listen again. Nobody said the club had been sold.
    It would be adviseble to read between the lines rather than stating the obvious.
  • edited January 2018
    ah ha - thats it ! ....Reading between the lines.
    How come weve never done that before.???
  • OK, everybody who has indicated they wish to go to Belgium should now have received a Group message - if you havnt then please let me know.
  • I've sent you a message
  • Another option is to get cards signed by every fan that wants him out - could get people to sign at a home game! Then stick them on his house or factory :)

How about individuals posting them to him?
  • Bump,

No takeover in sight, and asset stripping continues.

PM me if interested in going to Belgium.
  • Sponsored links:

• I did pm but did not hear anything. Thanks
  • I got an email from Eurotunnel today with 10 pound return offer - i will find out more info.
  • edited January 2018
    Day trip and a tenner each way. However you can buy two day trips for £40 to increase your time in Belgium. :wink:

https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/offers-and-savings/day-trip-offer/
  • Addickted said:

Day trip and a tenner each way. However you can buy two day trips for £40 to increase your time in Belgium. :wink:

https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/offers-and-savings/day-trip-offer/

13th, 14th and 15th February only.

• Nice little valentines pressie?
  • I still can't get my head round the idea of a trip to Belgium to persuade Roland to sell up, when he's actually in the middle of doing just that. BTW I went on the last Belgian trip.
  • I still can't get my head round the idea of a trip to Belgium to persuade Roland to sell up, when he's actually in the middle of doing just that. BTW I went on the last Belgian trip.

He's still there Andy.
  • ledbury - i'll come back to you this weekend

He's still there Andy.
    Can't dispute that, and he will undoubtedly hate having Charlton fans in his back yard, which is all to the good. But although none of us actually know what's going on my reading of the runes is that next season Roland will be just a bad memory. The protracted negotiations
    have tested our patience, but eventually there will be a happy conclusion. It would be rather good if the announcement was made while you are in Belgium. What a celebration that would be.
  • bump.
    Ledbury - i've PM'd you and all the others who have expressed an interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• 'what happened with this'?
  • 'what happened with this'?

• Has this happened then?
  • drewman said:

Has this happened then?

Yes.
  • this is all a bit vague,
    was it worthwhile ?
    Did Roly get the hump?
    Is another one planned?(coz RD is taking us all for mugs)
    what was the token reminder?
  • this is all a bit vague,
    was it worthwhile ?
    Did Roly get the hump?
    Is another one planned?(coz RD is taking us all for mugs)
    what was the token reminder?

Just seen this...
    yes, very worthwhile.
    Roly very much got the 'ump , so much so he did a runner when we confronted him and never returned.
    No, no more planned,Appetite no longer seems to be there.
    Token reminder? now, that would be telling.
  • In terms of widespread coverage that got friends and supporters of different clubs chuckling it will have to go some to beat the interrupted birthday lunch.