Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland rejects Carruthers deal

Keep you eye on link below as Louis will add more

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/roland-duchatelet-puts-block-on-karl-robinsons-hopes-for-cash-plus-samir-carruthers-deal-for-ricky-holmes-wanting-more-money-instead/

Roland Duchatelet denied Karl Robinson the chance to receive Sheffield United midfielder Samir Carruthers as part of a deal that sees Ricky Holmes go the other way.

The South London Press understands that Robinson wanted to push a cash plus player deal through that would see Charlton receive a lump sum plus Carruthers in exchange for Holmes – but Duchatelet was only interested in accepting a higher cash amount for the winger, thus leaving Robinson’s depleted squad a man shorter.

“I wanted Samir Carruthers to come back the other way,” explained Robinson when asked about the upcoming sale of Holmes.

But when asked whose decision it was that Carruthers would not be joining the Addicks, Robinson replied, “You can make your own assumptions on that.”

Comments

• Brilliant.

F OFF OLD CODGER
  • Ties in with the debt consolidation rumour...
    Or the asset stripping one.
  • Roland really does deserve some eggy smells doesn't he....

• Despicable old scrote.

Why can't he just sell up with a bit of dignity.

• edited January 2018
    LouisMend said:

More now on this link that is staring lovingly at you, begging to be clicked

*click* there you go
  • Sponsored links:

• When I click on Louis' link, I get this message:

"This site can’t provide a secure connection
    www.londonnewsonline.co.uk sent an invalid response."

Is it just my firewall?
  • LouisMend said:

More now on this link that is staring lovingly at you, begging to be clicked

That's not a lot more to be fair, did you have to get home before your dinner burned?
  • Absolutely fuming at this.....
  • He’s starting to tell the media too now.

Think he’s been duchateleted
  • All he cares about is money so this doesn't come as any sort of surprise. Hopefully the rumours about completion of sale are true and this is his last chance to squeeze some money out of the club.

There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Only 7 more points to make sure the worst outcome for this season is an impossibility and then we can start to rebuild and forget the miserable, deluded old fool.

Hopefully he goes in time for us to at least secure a run at the playoffs.

COYR
  • CHG said:

Absolutely fuming at this.....

The lack of words in the piece?
  • Think its fair to say that if we sell Konsa before the takeover then KR is going to get precisely jack shit to spend
  • Sponsored links:

• If a sale is going through and the buyers are aware of the payer sales then I'm not too fussed about KR not getting to sign a player as our new manager might not fancy him and we're stuck paying the wages.

• I'd pay a lot of money to be in a locked room with no witnesses with that mad prick right now.

What’s i.b.b.o.r.g done now ?

;0)
  • If a sale is going through and the buyers are aware of the payer sales then I'm not too fussed about KR not getting to sign a player as our new manager might not fancy him and we're stuck paying the wages.

But reducing the squad further surely destroys any last hope of getting out of this shithole country division 12-months before your new plan no?
  • If, and it's a big if, a takeover happens this month he can go back in for him with all the lovely Rand he'll have to spend.

BTW. Does KR actually say it was Roland who blocked it or just hint at that?

Why not say it?
  • It seems that the only players he wants to bring in are ex MKD ...Carruthers,Gleeson etc.