Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: Bury v Charlton | Sat 13 Jan 2018

Comments

• 69' Marshall fouled on the left-hand side of the Bury box. Reeves will take... #cafc
  • 69' He drills it into the box, but it's slashed away for a throw-in. #cafc
  • 69' Reeves with another free kick to the left hand side of our area, the ball comes in and is smashed out for a throw in (0-1) #BuryFC #UTS
  • PWR. Anyone resigned themselves to a 1-0 defeat (94th minute goal)?

PWR - schoolboy error :wink:
  • 70' Mavididi fouled down near the corner flag. Reeves with another chance to get the ball into the box from a set-piece. #cafc
  • edited January 2018
    No owner, no CEO, no money, no subs, no Holmes.....but we lead
  • Sheffield United will fall away

and we will wave to Ricky on our way up
  • 70' Another free kick in a similar position but nearer to the byline, Reeves to take.....Leigh eventually gets the ball away (0-1) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Sponsored links:

• 71' Lennon and Konsa have a bit at the cherry before Bury get clear and play is stopped as Clarke receives treatment. #cafc
  • edited January 2018
    Talal said:

PWR. Anyone resigned themselves to a 1-0 defeat (94th minute goal)?

Nope. 1-1 draw instead.
    I just knew that would work!! In the time it took me to type we had scored.
    Let's try again. Anyone resigned themselves to a 2-1 defeat (94th minute goal)?
  • ross1 said:

68' POST! Mavididi with another unbelievable run, cuts in and out before his finish deflects onto the woodwork. So close! #cafc

Roland got very excited watching that, thinking he could sell him for £10m. Then his carer had to tell him we don't actually own the player.
    Roland doesnt watch the game silly...
  • ross1 said:

68' POST! Mavididi with another unbelievable run, cuts in and out before his finish deflects onto the woodwork. So close! #cafc

Roland got very excited watching that, thinking he could sell him for £10m. Then his carer had to tell him we don't actually own the player.
    He'll be accepting offers for Dasilva next.
  • Charlie Mulgrew has just scored his 7th goal in his last 10 games which is as many as any of our players have scored in our 35 matches. And he's a defender!

Make that 8 in 10 and 11 for the season.
  • barstool said:

No owner, no CEO, no money, no subs, no Holmes.....but we lead

I would hope so against Bury. They have one win since October 15th.
  • 75' Double change for Bury as Skarz and Ismail are off for Tsun Dai and Ryan Cooney (0-1) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Oggy Red said:

Where's dodoo? Injured or gone back from his loan?

He's extinct.

(well as far as Charlton are concerned).
    Sorry, just read this...brilliant Oggy.
  • Time to bring on Jacko for the last 15 mins to steady the ship?
  • Sponsored links:

And score a 2nd
  • Just arrived in China, can someone give me a 3 line update on the score, has holmes gone, has RD sold yet? Using phone and connection is poor.
  • Don't want to hear that hit the post shit bury the bastard ball !!! Haha play on words there.

We're playing better and looking more comfy now than at any other point tbf
  • Just arrived in China, can someone give me a 3 line update on the score, has holmes gone, has RD sold yet? Using phone and connection is poor.

Holmes is signing for Sheff Utd, We are winning 1-0 Marshall, No sale yet
  • 78' Dijksteel booked for a foul on Mayor. #cafc
  • 78' Mayor is blocked off on the left wing as Dijksteel goes in the book, Tsun Dai's ball came to nothing (0-1) #BuryFC #UTS
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!