Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread: Bury v Charlton | Sat 13 Jan 2018

Comments

• Magdennis needs to learn to put them away. Take him off for rhf or anyone please sounds standard we are having the chances and not putting away yawn

Yeah, take him off for one of our lethal finishers.
  • ATTENDANCE: 3295 with Charlton bringing 352, thanks again for your tremendous support this afternoon! (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • Bury's HT music is fucking Coldplay. I've replaced it with my own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joY8Qn0dh3M
  • Old habits die hard. At my daughter's wedding reception sneaking a peek, is it worth it..?

Once an Addick...

Congratulations to you and the family mate
  • Oztumer scores again for Walsall
  • Posted at
    47'
    Ahmed Kashi (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at
    47'
    Foul by Harry Bunn (Bury).
  • Redskin said:

As it's HT, I'm mystified as to why my post advising Seth on his bad back received two LOLs...

How long is he meant to stay lying on the floor ?
  • Does anyone know if Anfernee Dijksteel is named after one of the best NBA Guards (1 or 2) of the '90s and all around top nickname receiver, Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway?

Either way I'm calling him "Penny" now.
  • A massive thank you the 352 travelling Addicks at Gigg Lane this afternoon

We salute you! #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTbvI_KX4AER_55.png
  • Sponsored links:

• 51' Charlton's build-up play is broken up in the box, but it certainly looked like a passback to the goalkeeper from Laurent. Referee waves away the appeals. #cafc
  • 51' Konsa goes down, and the referee stops play as Bury were on a dangerous attack with Danny Mayor (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • seth plum said:

Making some kind of point via the sub's bench is wrong.
    These things happen so encourage the youngsters rather than be political.

Agreed. And not just that, but Roland doesn't care. It's stupid and petulant. I was upset when Slade used the last friendly of last season to "make a point" by picking a new formation and threw in a bunch of youngsters, and this is the next level of that.

Mascoll, Bowery, Blumberg, Lapslie all presumably available. How frustrated must they be?!?!?! Completely unfair to them.
  • SDAddick said:

Does anyone know if Anfernee Dijksteel is named after one of the best NBA Guards (1 or 2) of the '90s and all around top nickname receiver, Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway?

It sounds like they wanted to call him Antony but don't talk propper
  • ross1 said:

Oztumer scores again for Walsall

Thought we'd conceded then, forgot we're playing Bury, it's Walsall next week.
  • Redskin said:

As it's HT, I'm mystified as to why my post advising Seth on his bad back received two LOLs...

How long is he meant to stay lying on the floor ?
    For as long as he wants or feels comfortable with.
  • SDAddick said:

Does anyone know if Anfernee Dijksteel is named after one of the best NBA Guards (1 or 2) of the '90s and all around top nickname receiver, Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway?

I understood hardly any of this
  • 53' Dawson's attempt at goal from the edge of the box.....is not a good one. We'll leave it at that. #cafc
  • 53' The ball is played across to Dawson, who was just inside the-D, but he balloons his comfortably wide of the target (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • ross1 said:

51' Konsa goes down, and the referee stops play as Bury were on a dangerous attack with Danny Mayor (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

Everton will be worried!
  • Sponsored links:

• Come on Charlton ffs
  • 55' Clarke's long ball is headed down by Hanson but Ismail loses his footing and can't get an effort away (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS
  • 55' Dasilva floats in a deep cross, but Ripley beats Magennis in the air to make the catch. #cafc
  • ross1 said:

51' Konsa goes down, and the referee stops play as Bury were on a dangerous attack with Danny Mayor (0-0) #BuryFC #UTS

Everton will be worried!
    Not as worried as Roly
  • Get the boy Reeco on for fucks sake.
  • How long before we pull all players back and settle for 0-0?
  • sounds like two shit sides
  • Good job we're playing someone shit or we'd really be getting mullered!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!