Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's up for a trip to Belgium?

Comments

• could do within 2-3 (working) days
  • Another option is to get cards signed by every fan that wants him out - could get people to sign at a home game! Then stick them on his house or factory :)
  • Anyone know how to operate a drone?
  • could do within 2-3 (working) days

Thanks Mutts, its given us a few ideas - will be in touch.
  • Anyone know how to operate a drone?

You could learn Pres.

You could do it, yer got it in yer

• Belgium beckons.....
  • Belgium beckons.....

Seems that Roland is acting as recruiting sergeant for this.

JUST SELL THE CLUB YOU OLD NUT JOB
  • Belgian Embassy is in Grosvenor Crescent
    EFL headquarters, I believe, are in Preston (or somewhere north of Watford).

Philistine! :wink:
  • I think I would want to just wait a little bit longer to be sure that a takeover isn't happening this window - although the sale of Holmes and Konsa anyway would I think justify a visit as it looks like the same asset stripping that he carried out at Standard (as i have highlighted on the main takeover thread).

So tentatively count me in. I will PM you.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm leaning towards this as well depending on dates.
  • I think I would want to just wait a little bit longer to be sure that a takeover isn't happening this window - although the sale of Holmes and Konsa anyway would I think justify a visit as it looks like the same asset stripping that he carried out at Standard (as i have highlighted on the main takeover thread).

So tentatively count me in. I will PM you.

PA - have PM'd back.
  • What is worrying me is the fact that if you have interested parties ready to do the deal, you don't scupper any chance of promotion this season under their noses. There is a difference between selling and putting the club up for sale for a ridiculous price. Duchatelet has been gradually destroying this club he has no feelings for or affinity with. It was an experiment of a mad man and if he thinks he can just do what he has done,asset strip and walk away, well he should have another think coming. His opportunity to sell the club and leave with some dignity is now and if he doesn't take it, and it is looking like he might not, we need to annoy and irritate him for years to come and let him know that is our intention.

Mutts, we might want to do something around the Asset strip theme. What about printing even bigger cards of the players he has sold in last 4 years? is that possible?
  • How big -how many were you thinking? - what about a roller banner with a life size version of each player? We could stand them up then!
  • How big -how many were you thinking? - what about a roller banner with a life size version of each player? We could stand them up then!

Can you do that ?? - would be a bloody long banner.

Does anyone have a definitive list of players sold since his tenure and sale prices (or estimates)?

Can you do that ?? - would be a bloody long banner.

Does anyone have a definitive list of players sold since his tenure and sale prices (or estimates)?
    Surely you’d be better talking about this offline.
  • edited January 2018
    I was thinking a roller banner each, but actually one long banner with each player on it would look better. The biggest we could do is 6ft (183cms) by about (over 12ft) 380cms. We could try to squeeze them all in. Or we could do two banners with ringlets that could be joined so the length is over 24ft.
  • lets leave it on here for time being as can get input and ideas from others too, but maybe we can take it offline at a suitable point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well I am hoping that we don't need to do anything and it might be best we are open that we are planning things as a warning. The detail should of course go offline, but preliminary ideas and suggestions are good online I think.
  • If anyone has one of the Bank of Roly £50m notes, the names of the players sold are printed on there.

Of course.
  • Not sure every player sold by RD could be described as an asset (Thuram, Koc, etc)!

What about focussing on those now playing in Championship or at Premier clubs? After all, they are the ones who might have gained us promotion rather than relegation.

Could always have a Wasted Money banner for those who were a liability, if you want a complete picture.
  • Any one where we have received money.
  • redman said:

Scoham said:

Mmmmmm.........a trip to Belgium, would it really make any difference to the eventual outcome?
    Personally I don’t think so.
    A demo of some kind at the Belgian Embassy would surely embarrass him though and once again get good media coverage.
    Not sure where the EFL headquarters are (are they still at Lancaster Gate?), but a demo there re “fit and responsible ownership” requirements could also be an option.
    We may even find ourselves joined by disgruntled fans from other clubs as currently there is much talk of EFL’s appalling track record and apparent indifference to fans displeasure in recent years regarding this ongoing problem.
    How about a march from one to the other......authorities permission may be difficult for that though.

The risk with that is people assuming it's about nationality.
    I agree with this. Our anger is with 2 Belgians not the whole nation.
    Who is the other one?!
    Roland and Daisy. I know she has gone but doesn't stop us being angry with her.
  • Any one where we have received money.

This would exclude Morrison, which was one of the daftest disposals.

Highlighting financial incompetence would embarrass him. Leaflets showing all players bought and sold in the period with losses, which would be huge when including paid off contracts.
    On the plus side there would be just Gudmunson I think
  • The President - I'm in
  • edited January 2018
    Lol a trip to Belgium to protest and the club has already been sold. What you going to protest about ? why not spend your money and travelling expeditions by supporting the team at away games
  • Lol a trip to Belgium to protest and the club has already been sold. What you going to protest about ? why not spend your money and travelling expeditions by supporting the team at away games

Has the club been sold? Where did you hear that?

• Lol a trip to Belgium to protest and the club has already been sold. What you going to protest about ? why not spend your money and travelling expeditions by supporting the team at away games

Has the club been sold? Where did you hear that?

Listen to today’s press conference