Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Secret single behaviour

Comments

• edited January 2018
    When the Mrs is out. Only one thing for it, dual screen action.

Red tube on one- xhamster on the other!
  • I usually just sit there in silence and think how wonderful it is not having her chat shit the whole time.

And sorting out car insurance issues due to shit parking.
  • I usually just sit there in silence and think how wonderful it is not having her chat shit the whole time.

And sorting out car insurance issues due to shit parking.
    That too.
  • Curb_It said:

Unless your 14 years old. Not knowing what Bukakke is, would be an indication of a very sheltered life !

I’ve definitely not lived a sheltered life but honestly never heard the word before.

I’m off to ask my girlfriends if they have.

I've never heard of it either. I'll ask Mr Tatters.
  • Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

Heard this term today, weird (clean!) things you do when you're home alone and/or your partner ir flatmates etc away for the night etc and you

Bloke who was telling me about it apparently gets a take away curry and eats it in the bath.

That's disgusting.

I just eat mine on the toilet.
    Turned the wrong way round so you've got the cistern as a tray?
    That's genius. That'll stop my bhaji falling in the bowl.
    Cuts out the middle man
  • Sponsored links:

• Sit down wee’s. An absolute treat for any man

Winning. My Mrs think it's beyond weird that sometimes I just wanna sit.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with this. The ideal time to scroll through this site
  • I’m single so perhaps like @SDAddick as I am partial to ancient aliens, I need to really look at myself
  • Curb_It said:

Unless your 14 years old. Not knowing what Bukakke is, would be an indication of a very sheltered life !

I’ve definitely not lived a sheltered life but honestly never heard the word before.

I’m off to ask my girlfriends if they have.

They're all going to say 'no.'
    I now know why this is funny. Don't ask @Curb_It
  • One in the group of 5 so far.
  • I’m single so perhaps like @SDAddick as I am partial to ancient aliens, I need to really evaluate my life
  • Sponsored links:

• Other half away for 2 weeks in April, what to do?
  • Curb_It said:

One in the group of 5 so far.

@Curb_It I am guessing you now know what this is. I think ignorance was bliss.....
    but you can't 'unknow' something. Sadly my curious mind has many questions I would to ask - but I'm guessing Mr Tatters isn't the one to answer them.
  • edited January 2018

Curb_It said:

One in the group of 5 so far.

Any idea where she drinks?
    Normally and the end innit?
  • rina said:

Sit down wee’s. An absolute treat for any man

why do you need to wait until you're home alone? my bathroom has a door on it so I can piss in the sink whether anyone else is in to not
    Because doing it all the time would be a bit weird. If you done something all the time, it wouldn’t be a treat
  • DA9 said:

Other half away for 2 weeks in April, what to do?

Binge on Elvis films, and don't forget to feed your son occasionally... :smiley:
  • DA9 said:

Other half away for 2 weeks in April, what to do?

Binge on Elvis films, and don't forget to feed your son occasionally... :smiley:
    He will be with her, but otherwise a good idea :smiley:
  • Would love to join in but I never, ever, have time without the wife & kids - clearly doing something wrong