Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's up for a trip to Belgium?

Comments

• Count me in.

The old scroat needs to know we are not going away, but will continue to embarrass him in his own back yard.

My feeling- we are far, far from a done deal due to him wanting to be reimbursed for the debt that was partly due to his gross lack of competence.

Not itk just my take on things.
  • Branleurs.

Perfectly translated.
    Bravo!
  • adrian said:

Branleurs.

Perfectly translated.
    Bravo!
    Merci Adrian.
  • Depending on date id be interested
  • Should have PM'd everyone who has expressed an interest now.
    If I havnt, please PM me.
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:

Depending on date id be interested

same here
  • Bert, have added you to list - you should get a group message from me.
  • Can someone pm me the details of this.

Think it's more relevant now than it's ever been. The old c*** needs a reminder.(Standard Liege style imo)
  • Can you let me know the date of this please? Don't think i'll be able to go but will try and get a few things prepared for you if i can
  • edited January 2018
    Mmmmmm.........a trip to Belgium, would it really make any difference to the eventual outcome?
    Personally I don’t think so.
    A demo of some kind at the Belgian Embassy would surely embarrass him though and once again get good media coverage.
    Not sure where the EFL headquarters are (are they still at Lancaster Gate?), but a demo there re “fit and responsible ownership” requirements could also be an option.
    We may even find ourselves joined by disgruntled fans from other clubs as currently there is much talk of EFL’s appalling track record and apparent indifference to fans displeasure in recent years regarding this ongoing problem.
    How about a march from one to the other......authorities permission may be difficult for that though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mmmmmm.........a trip to Belgium, would it really make any difference to the eventual outcome?
    A demo of some kind at the Belgian Embassy would surely embarrass him though and once again get good media coverage.
    Not sure where the EFL headquarters are (are they still at Lancaster Gate?), but a demo there re “fit and responsible ownership” requirements could also be an option.
    We may even find ourselves joined by disgruntled fans from other clubs as currently there is much talk of EFL’s appalling track record and apparent indifference to fans displeasure in recent years regarding this ongoing problem.
    How about a march from one to the other......authorities permission may be difficult for that though.

I'm pretty sure the Belgium Embassy is tucked away from the busy roads in London so may be too out of the way for many people to see. Something like the large, inflatable Roland balloon would point it out though :wink:
  • I'd be interested depending on when it's planned for and what is planned. Please PM me details.
  • Mmmmmm.........a trip to Belgium, would it really make any difference to the eventual outcome?

The risk with that is people assuming it's about nationality.
  • edited January 2018
    Belgian Embassy is in Grosvenor Crescent
    EFL headquarters, I believe, are in Preston (or somewhere north of Watford).
  • redman said:

Can someone pm me the details of this.

Think it's more relevant now than it's ever been. The old c*** needs a reminder.(Standard Liege style imo)

Not quite sure what you are suggesting. He will be hurt far more by embarrassment than a threat of physical violence. However I agree we need to keep the pressure up until he's signed a deal which includes the club, the Valley, Sparrows Lane and other assets.
    Disagree. He sold up within weeks after SL fans smashed his office door down and gave him the little kick up the arse he needed to see sense.
  • edited January 2018

redman said:

Can someone pm me the details of this.

Not quite sure what you are suggesting. He will be hurt far more by embarrassment than a threat of physical violence. However I agree we need to keep the pressure up until he's signed a deal which includes the club, the Valley, Sparrows Lane and other assets.
    Disagree. He sold up within weeks after SL fans smashed his office door down and gave him the little kick up the arse he needed to see sense.
    That happened 2-3 years before he sold (ed. Protest in 2012, sale in 2015)
  • redman said:

Scoham said:

Mmmmmm.........a trip to Belgium, would it really make any difference to the eventual outcome?

I agree with this. Our anger is with 2 Belgians not the whole nation.
    Who is the other one?!
  • redman said:

Scoham said:

I agree with this. Our anger is with 2 Belgians not the whole nation.
    Who is the other one?!
    Is she forgotten already?
  • Sponsored links:

• What if we did a card for every Charlton fan the club has lost since he took over and stick them all to his house or one of his factories :) Would have to be an early hours job, a bit like the life of Brian!

That is a great idea. Let's make sure he never gets to hear of it in advance.
  • edited January 2018
    I think it is even better if he hears of it He doesn't know the where or when or even if it is definitely going to happen or not. I would do the cards for free :)
  • I think it is even better if he hears of it He doesn't know the where or when or even if it is definitely going to happen or not. I would do the cards for free :)

How many do you think, Mutts ?
  • I think it is even better if he hears of it He doesn't know the where or when or even if it is definitely going to happen or not. I would do the cards for free :)

How many do you think, Mutts ?
    At least 5k
  • I could do 5k cards no problem.
  • Has anyone heard of any joint demo's with the Blackpool fans in a couple of weeks?
  • count me in for a trip to Tintin land. Can't wait to get my hands on that old scroat & rip him apart.
  • I could do 5k cards no problem.

Whats the leadtime Mutts to do 5K?