Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Being dumped for The Checkatrade Trophy. A new all time low

• Shrewsbury win their game on penalties.

Perhaps Karl could borrow their video to see how it's done?

• edited January 2018
    Suits me, too many 'Oop North' games close together, sorry for those who have already committed to travel / accommodation though.
  • rrrrr hotel and ticket already paid for!
  • Their club does the news better than us. Mention the date the game was due to be played for instance.
  • rrrrr hotel and ticket already paid for!

Same here. Shame to waste it, might go and test out the tarts.
  • Why did they rearrange to a date that could clash with another competition, especially as both teams were still involved?

A question for both club secretaries
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought at first, good news, now we can get our injured players back, but knowing our luck, we will have some more injured by the time this game comes around
  • We play them at home at the end of Febtuary, maybe we'll play them twice in a week.
  • iaitch said:

We play them at home at the end of Febtuary, maybe we'll play them twice in a week.

Can't we do what all pub teams do - a double header.
  • iaitch said:

We play them at home at the end of Febtuary, maybe we'll play them twice in a week.

Play them once this season, but for double points!
  • Why did they rearrange to a date that could clash with another competition, especially as both teams were still involved?

Shrewsbury were also supposed to miss all their penalties.

• RedChaser said:

Suits me, too many 'Oop North' games close together, sorry for those who have already committed to travel / accommodation though.

Feeling the pinch are we mate?
  • edited January 2018

RedChaser said:

Ha no, I've just done Blackburn, Wigan with Bury this Saturday, Blackpool 27th Jan and then Donny 10 Feb and you can have too much of a 'good' thing :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Ha no, I've just done Blackburn, Wigan with Bury this Saturday, Blackpool 27th Jan and then Donny 10 Feb and you can have too much of a 'good' thing :wink:
    I would not call visiting Blackpool and Doncaster a good thing.............................
  • Wigan is another matter though!
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I would not call visiting Blackpool and Doncaster a good thing.............................
    Depends who you go with :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    Take the biscuits instead!
  • Let's just call it a draw and move on ..
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

F***** me there Mr Chaser!
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Adrian and his hairdresser?
  • Croydon said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Adrian and his hairdresser?
    Who? Never heard of him.
  • As it's not near Bakewell I'm trying to find out re-scheduled date so I can change my train and hotel bookings before Tuesday to save kissing goodbye to £150. Just phoned EFL to find if announcement likely by Monday and fixture team too busy to answer the phone.
  • As it's not near Bakewell I'm trying to find out re-scheduled date so I can change my train and hotel bookings before Tuesday to save kissing goodbye to £150. Just phoned EFL to find if announcement likely by Monday and fixture team too busy to answer the phone.

They've arranged to call you back on Tuesday 31 March at 7.45pm, in a phone box in Huddersfield.
  • edited January 2018
    Dansk_Red said:
    This is our next match and being played Tuesday night according to the cafc site.
  • Was told by the club 17 April is the preferred date but awaiting EFL approval.