Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bury away Roll Call

Two of us, who's going then?

Comments

• Me +2 - not sure why.
  • edited January 2018

Me +2 - not sure why.

Good man, I've heard of a plus 1 but plus 2, you lucky boy :wink:
  • Planning to head down from Bonnie Scotland on a cheapo rail ticket (thanks to @clive ) - presume there'll be no problem getting match tickets at the ground? Think it was the Rose and Crown that was best pub near the ground.
  • addickson said:

Planning to head down from Bonnie Scotland on a cheapo rail ticket (thanks to @clive ) - presume there'll be no problem getting match tickets at the ground? Think it was the Rose and Crown that was best pub near the ground.

Cracking little boozer.

A shame it did not open till 1!
  • Two of us, also no idea why...
  • Went last year, too many cowardly idiotic charlton away ultras who think it's funny to threaten old men and kids from both sets of fans will prevent me from this one. Will go to ebbsfleet instead.
  • Went last year, too many cowardly idiotic charlton away ultras who think it's funny to threaten old men and kids from both sets of fans will prevent me from this one. Will go to ebbsfleet instead.

Last season was embarrassing I agree

It was mate, totally.

It was mate, totally.
    I'm going Doncaster if you fancy meeting up for a beer

It was mate, totally.
    I may do as it's a ground i have never been too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Three heading up from Shropshire, mostly for pie n mushy peas.

It was mate, totally.
    Me too that's why I'm going.
    Let me know if you decide to go

It was mate, totally.
    Me too that's why I'm going.
    Let me know if you decide to go
    Sure
  • New ground syndrome for us. Doubt it'll be like it was last year, usually first away fixture of the season is full of bellends....Plymouth this year springs to mind (though maybe not to the same extent!)
  • Me + 4 others going
  • Bump, doesn't look like many going then, I reckon everyone must be saving up for their half season tickets under the new owners :wink:
  • I know I’m risking it but anyone think I’ll get a ticket on the day? Hard to judge when we’re in this kind of form....
  • Saulc23 said:

I know I’m risking it but anyone think I’ll get a ticket on the day? Hard to judge when we’re in this kind of form....

Yes, definitely tickets available on the day. I've spoken to the Bury ticket office and they said it won't be a problem as it won't be a sell out lol.
  • Saulc23 said:

I know I’m risking it but anyone think I’ll get a ticket on the day? Hard to judge when we’re in this kind of form....

Take your boots, you'll probably get a game.
  • Saulc23 said:

Take your boots, you'll probably get a game.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    who will swear at the fans this time?, we could drop ricky off to bramall lane on route
  • Two of us are going to Bury.
    Tomorrow we are going to the Steel City derby. Hope so we won’t meet our nightMEIRE and Ricky won‘t be there already...

Greetings from Switzerland

Regardless of squirrel face being there, I hope you are going to support the massive.
  • Missing this one, I'm afraid as was due to babysit overnight - now cancelled.

We're overnighting in Blackpool though & just booked train tickets for Doncaster.