Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charltonlife Stats

1. What is the thread with the most comments?

2. What is the thread with the most views?

3. What is the post with the most likes?

4. What is the post with the most lols?

5. What member has the most likes?

6. What member has the most lols?

7. What member has the most flags?

Don't let this post make you think I don't have a rock and roll lifestyle.

Just ordered a lamb shank in sainsburys cafe. You don't wana know what my plans are for tommorow.

Comments

• I think all of the above will be the "Charlton Athletic Sold!" thread, whatever that gets called, and the member who posted it.
  • CAFCTrev said:

I think all of the above will be the "Charlton Athletic Sold!" thread, whatever that gets called, and the member who posted it.

It could be Henners again, like the current takeover thread, that names and makes the first post. I’ll bet a pound to a penny that if that’s the case it still won’t get him a promote!

• @i_b_b_o_r_g will be happy to look into all of this for you

Got a feeling the sue parkes it’s happening gif could have the most lols
  • bobmunro said:

CAFCTrev said:

I think all of the above will be the "Charlton Athletic Sold!" thread, whatever that gets called, and the member who posted it.

It could be Henners again, like the current takeover thread, that names and makes the first post. I’ll bet a pound to a penny that if that’s the case it still won’t get him a promote!

He’s just a glory hunter :wink:
  • cabbles said:

@i_b_b_o_r_g will be happy to look into all of this for you

Whats that never seen it?
  • oldbloke said:

cabbles said:

@i_b_b_o_r_g will be happy to look into all of this for you

Whats that never seen it?
    It's over rated tbh Oldo
  • I can certainly give you some examples of posts that should've got the most likes and lols and don't even talk to me about promotions ffs

I've probably up there with most flags with 35

36, now.

(OK I'll remove it after I get 3 LOL's)
  • General Things That Annoy You (19k comments) must be near the top of most posts. It’s an old thread, and this is a forum filled with easily irritated people.

• Sponsored links:

• 8. What is the thread likely to take up the most moderator time investigating?

Obviously that answer will be the Brexit one!!
  • I can certainly give you some examples of posts that should've got the most likes and lols and don't even talk to me about promotions ffs

36, now.

Leave it on there Fart, I love flags
  • JiMMy 85 said:

General Things That Annoy You (19k comments) must be near the top of most posts. It’s an old thread, and this is a forum filled with easily irritated people.

How dare you say that.
  • I think on one of the politics threads someone said something along the lines of “I voted Tory” to answer question 7. mate.
  • I think on one of the politics threads someone said something along the lines of “I voted Tory” to answer question 7. mate.

Was that when fishy was a Tory?
  • The old ‘new word game’ thread must have accumulated a few posts
  • edited January 2018
    JiMMy 85 said:

General Things That Annoy You (19k comments) must be near the top of most posts. It’s an old thread, and this is a forum filled with easily irritated people.

• edited January 2018

I can certainly give you some examples of posts that should've got the most likes and lols and don't even talk to me about promotions ffs

36, now.

I just cant do it Blobby - I'd end up like Ormiston or someone.....
    Removed
  • edited January 2018

8. What is the thread likely to take up the most moderator time investigating?

I’ll hand you over to @cuddles for that one. Not my department gov :-)

• Sponsored links:

• 8. What is the thread likely to take up the most moderator time investigating?

Are you up to date with any threads? #SackTheBoard

No stamina.

I only gave up 2.9k posts ago.

I think it’s just @Stig and I left who have any interest in perusing that one

The art of good management @AFKABartram is DD..... delegate (not abdicate) and diarise. Sounds like a good project for one of the new boys on your team to get their teeth into :wink:

36, now.

There u go

Catching my 42 now
  • So what are the answers then?

Ffs, thought there was something wrong with my phone or this forum as I scrolled down.
  • Dave2l said:

So what are the answers then?

@colin1961 for all