Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things Donald Trump and Roland Duchâtelet have in common

1. Businessmen

2. 71 years old (old men)

3. Political aspirations (past and present)

4. Liars

5. Thin skinned creatures of denial

6. It's never their fault

7. Smart genius....and or Alan Turing smart genius

8. Unpopular with certain people and have caused protests against their names

9. I'm guessing Roland inherited his fortune (may have not been self made rich businessmen)

Any others?

Comments

• Micro penis
  • both love dancing
  • Both don't know the words to the American National Anthem
  • Both bloody awful at dancing. ( not seen Donald dance tbf, thankfully, but he’s surely GOT to be terrible at it, hasn’t he?)
  • Laughable hairpieces
  • Happy to accept advice from people who have no clue what they're talking about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Missed It said:

Happy to accept advice from people who have no clue what they're talking about.

Jared = Katrien
  • Extending the analogy slightly, does this make Richard Murray Roland's Steve Bannon?
  • It's weird I was thinking exactly this when reading the excerpt from August, I just didn't want to be the one who ALWAYS go to Trump.

But there is a real desire to dictate "the terms of reality." They are the ones who know, and they are the only ones who know.

I think a lot of that just comes from being a rich white dude who no one has said "No" to their entire lives.
  • Missed It said:

Happy to accept advice from people who have no clue what they're talking about.

Jared = Katrien
    Harsh.
  • Rizzo said:

Extending the analogy slightly, does this make Richard Murray Roland's Steve Bannon?

sloppy dick

Rolands nickname for murray
  • Dave2l said:

Rizzo said:

Extending the analogy slightly, does this make Richard Murray Roland's Steve Bannon?

sloppy dick

Hate to think what his nickname for Katrien was...
  • edited January 2018
  • edited January 2018
  • SDAddick said:

It's weird I was thinking exactly this when reading the excerpt from August, I just didn't want to be the one who ALWAYS go to Trump.

But there is a real desire to dictate "the terms of reality." They are the ones who know, and they are the only ones who know.

I think a lot of that just comes from being a rich white dude who no one has said "No" to their entire lives.

What’s being white got to do with it ?
  • Dave2l said:

1. Businessmen

2. 71 years old (old men)

3. Political aspirations (past and present)

4. Liars

5. Thin skinned creatures of denial

6. It's never their fault

7. Smart genius....and or Alan Turing smart genius

8. Unpopular with certain people and have caused protests against their names

9. I'm guessing Roland inherited his fortune (may have not been self made rich businessmen)

Any others?

Both acted as themselves in movies?
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave2l said:

Rizzo said:

sloppy dick

Hate to think what his nickname for Katrien was...
    Trump now refers to steve bannon as "sloppy steve"

if we are saying murray is like rolands steve bannon

I thought "sloppy dick" may have been a nickname...considering Richards name
  • Both sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein?
  • Laughable hairpieces

This has led me to the possible game of spot the difference.

One of them has really yellow teeth. The other one has really white teeth
  • SDAddick said:

It's weird I was thinking exactly this when reading the excerpt from August, I just didn't want to be the one who ALWAYS go to Trump.

Got to do with it, got to do with it.
  • Everything is fake news ...
  • Both legends who are trying to do the right thing
  • Easily confused but will try to lie their way out of it.
  • SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Just wondered. Particularly after your comment last week about how old, white English men run football (and clubs) badly. My reply to that was a long list of foreign owners who have all but destroyed English clubs.
    I don’t think you replied to that one either.
    Do you have something against older, white males or are you just racist ?
  • SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Just wondered. Particularly after your comment last week about how old, white English men run football (and clubs) badly. My reply to that was a long list of foreign owners who have all but destroyed English clubs.

I didn't see whatever you're talking about. And, I'm white.
  • SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

I didn't see whatever you're talking about. And, I'm white.
    You didn’t see your own post ?
    In which case you must have a hang up about older, white, possibly English men.