Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things Donald Trump and Roland Duchâtelet have in common

1. Businessmen

2. 71 years old (old men)

3. Political aspirations (past and present)

4. Liars

5. Thin skinned creatures of denial

6. It's never their fault

7. Smart genius....and or Alan Turing smart genius

8. Unpopular with certain people and have caused protests against their names

9. I'm guessing Roland inherited his fortune (may have not been self made rich businessmen)

Any others?

Comments

• Options
    Micro penis
  • Options
    both love dancing
  • Options
    Both don't know the words to the American National Anthem
  • Options
    Both bloody awful at dancing. ( not seen Donald dance tbf, thankfully, but he’s surely GOT to be terrible at it, hasn’t he?)
  • Options
    Laughable hairpieces
  • Options
    Happy to accept advice from people who have no clue what they're talking about.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Missed It said:

Jared = Katrien
  • Options
    Extending the analogy slightly, does this make Richard Murray Roland's Steve Bannon?
  • Options
    It's weird I was thinking exactly this when reading the excerpt from August, I just didn't want to be the one who ALWAYS go to Trump.

But there is a real desire to dictate "the terms of reality." They are the ones who know, and they are the only ones who know.

I think a lot of that just comes from being a rich white dude who no one has said "No" to their entire lives.
  • Options

Missed It said:

Jared = Katrien
    Harsh.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Extending the analogy slightly, does this make Richard Murray Roland's Steve Bannon?

sloppy dick

Rolands nickname for murray
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Rizzo said:

sloppy dick

Hate to think what his nickname for Katrien was...
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

It's weird I was thinking exactly this when reading the excerpt from August, I just didn't want to be the one who ALWAYS go to Trump.

But there is a real desire to dictate "the terms of reality." They are the ones who know, and they are the only ones who know.

I think a lot of that just comes from being a rich white dude who no one has said "No" to their entire lives.

What’s being white got to do with it ?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

1. Businessmen

2. 71 years old (old men)

3. Political aspirations (past and present)

4. Liars

5. Thin skinned creatures of denial

6. It's never their fault

7. Smart genius....and or Alan Turing smart genius

8. Unpopular with certain people and have caused protests against their names

9. I'm guessing Roland inherited his fortune (may have not been self made rich businessmen)

Any others?

Both acted as themselves in movies?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dave2l said:

Rizzo said:

sloppy dick

Hate to think what his nickname for Katrien was...
    Trump now refers to steve bannon as "sloppy steve"

if we are saying murray is like rolands steve bannon

I thought "sloppy dick" may have been a nickname...considering Richards name
  • Options
    Both sexually assaulted by Harvey Weinstein?
  • Options

Laughable hairpieces

This has led me to the possible game of spot the difference.

One of them has really yellow teeth. The other one has really white teeth
  • Options

SDAddick said:

Got to do with it, got to do with it.
  • Options
    Everything is fake news ...
  • Options
    Both legends who are trying to do the right thing
  • Options
    Easily confused but will try to lie their way out of it.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Just wondered. Particularly after your comment last week about how old, white English men run football (and clubs) badly. My reply to that was a long list of foreign owners who have all but destroyed English clubs.
    I don’t think you replied to that one either.
    Do you have something against older, white males or are you just racist ?
  • Options

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

Just wondered. Particularly after your comment last week about how old, white English men run football (and clubs) badly. My reply to that was a long list of foreign owners who have all but destroyed English clubs.

I didn't see whatever you're talking about. And, I'm white.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

SDAddick said:

I didn't see whatever you're talking about. And, I'm white.
    You didn’t see your own post ?
    In which case you must have a hang up about older, white, possibly English men.