Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHECKATRADE TROPHY | Charlton v Oxford United - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• 65' Reeves switches the play to Dasilva, he cuts inside and sends an effort over the crossbar. 1-1. #cafc
  • When the new owner comes in, their first purchase should be bigger goals :)
  • 67' Off the line! Phillips saves from Obika, the loose ball drops for Napa and his shot is blocked on the line by Jackson. 1-1. #cafc
  • 67' CHANCE for United: Payne's ball finds Obika whose shot is beaten out by Phillips. The ball falls for Napa whose shot is cleared off the line. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Anyone for final score of 1-2?
  • We're within sniffing distance of a quarter final place in a cup competition, and as usual we're having an allergic reaction.
  • I will stick my neck out and say we are going to win this on pens :)
  • 69' Aribo fires over the bar from the edge of the box following some good work down the right from Marshall. 1-1. #cafc

Biro or Fountain?
  • Sponsored links:

• 69' Marshall evades a couple of challenges and crosses. The ball comes out to Aribo whose shot from the edge of the area is well over. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC

Biro or Fountain?
    Biro will miss one of theirs - Fountain will probably score.
  • 72' Marshall shoots over the top with his left foot from inside the box. Charlton applying a bit of pressure at the moment. 1-1. #cafc

Biro or Fountain?
    Biro will miss one of theirs - Fountain will probably score.
    Thanks for the bic of the action
  • Shame it isn't American Football!
  • 74' SUB for Oxford: Wes Thomas is replaced by Agon Mehmeti. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • CAFC 15 shots 2 on target. Oxford 8 shots 5 on target!!!!!
  • Recco is good.
  • We need higher goals
  • 75' Napa gets on the ball and drives forward. He gets past Jackson and the ball goes out. Goalkick awarded to everyone's surprise. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • Sponsored links:

• 76' Napa plays the ball inside to Payne who makes space but his shot lacks power and is easy for Phillips. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • How does Lapslie look today?
  • stevec said:

CAFC 15 shots 2 on target. Oxford 8 shots 5 on target!!!!!

says it all really. If only we had a striker.........
  • stevec said:

CAFC 15 shots 2 on target. Oxford 8 shots 5 on target!!!!!

says it all really. If only we had a striker.........
    We have, he went off early, injured
  • Dazzler21 said:

Dijksteel being targeted?

The Charlton boo boys make me sick !
  • 80' Charlton applying some pressure now and Williamson has to head a cross out for a corner. #CAFC 1-1 #OUFC
  • 81' Reeves swings a corner in, it's headed out as far as Dasilva and he slices the ball over the bar. 1-1. #cafc
  • 82' Ledson shoots for the U's. It's off target and Charlton have a throw-in. #cafc