Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KR calls out Roland

Comments

• edited January 2018

cafc999 said:

What a load of b*****ks. Start naming targets and slagging everything off to some random bloke.Righto mate. Bet you have arranged to meet for a curry and few tiger beers after

You was there then? I am only passing off information that was told to a group of us freely. I have no need to make stuff up

Anyway, i'm off for a curry and a Tiger beer with me mate.
    So we have gone from having a chat with Robinson to information that was told to a group of us freely. Hmmmm
    The plot thickens
    He did say KR spoke to a group of them in an earlier post Dean.
  • A manager wouldn’t name targets, even when the deal was done with Stephie he kept it under wraps till it was signed sealed. The selling club wouldn’t be best to chuffed either.
  • A manager wouldn’t name targets, even when the deal was done with Stephie he kept it under wraps till it was signed sealed. The selling club wouldn’t be best to chuffed either.

In a normal situation you are right, don’t think we’re in normal times at Charlton at the moment, he knows his days are likely numbered.

So, despite the moderator of this site vouching for him, you are saying @cafc999 is lying ?
  • Don’t believe everything in life.i remember back in October when the takeover would take place in the next week.
  • Everyone has their limits.

I never wanted KR and wouldn't be arsed if he went tomorrow, tbh. However, I do sympathise with him because the man is in a shit situation with an idiot calling the shots (fair play for him telling Roly a few home truths, btw). He may be guilty of naivety for thinking that this was going to end any other way, but anyone in his situation would find it very hard to keep it together under the circumstances.

I wish him well for the future as he has clearly had it at/with the club now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fair play to him, not his biggest fan at all but if your leaving you might as well air your grievances.

My sympathy for him is limited though as a simple google search before accepting the job would have told him what to expect being a manager under the employ of RD and he was more then happy to blatantly lie to protect the ownership at times during his tenure, for example his story about begging KM and/or RD to let him keep Chris O'Loughlin as part of his coaching team.
  • Don’t believe everything in life.i remember back in October when the takeover would take place in the next week.

Really!!!
  • oi oi chief did Katy do a runner because she knew you was gonna be in the house today ? and did Burger Boy serve your table ?
  • As long as he is in charge under Duchatelet, he has my support. good on him for standing up to the a***hole. The job is impossible and whatever we think of his managerial skills, our target has to be the owner, not the manager at this time.

Agree - but I was disputing your comment that Robinson is "on our side", he's clearly not.
  • Stig said:

Don’t believe everything in life.i remember back in October when the takeover would take place in the next week.

Really!!!
    Have a look back when the post was first started about a takeover. It was happening within the week. As stated never believe everything in life. Don’t put a time scale on these sort of things, remember when Zabel where buying us out,
  • Belgians out !
  • cafc999 said:

KR also said that he wouldn't be suprised if Holmes was sold.

This was all before the match

Judging by his reaction when subbed and also walking straight down tunnel at the end rather than join in on the pitch, wouldn’t be surprised if something is in the pipeline

• Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

Don’t believe everything in life.i remember back in October when the takeover would take place in the next week.

Really!!!
    Have a look back when the post was first started about a takeover. It was happening within the week. As stated never believe everything in life. Don’t put a time scale on these sort of things, remember when Zabel where buying us out,
    Nobody’s putting a timescale on Robinson saying this to a group of fans...
  • Ok, he is the manager not a fan - but if he is slagging off Duchatelet he is on the same side of the fence as me, even if his motives may be different. I think all of our focus needs to be on Roland, and we need to let KR get on with his impossible job.

I'll agree to that, enemy of my enemy etc.

He's still a rubbish manager though!
  • Addick90 said:

cafc999 said:

Judging by his reaction when subbed and also walking straight down tunnel at the end rather than join in on the pitch, wouldn’t be surprised if something is in the pipeline

Could be that its holding up his ticket out of SE7?
  • If a sale is imminent, I cant see how Duchatelet will do anything, including selling Holmes. Any action from him would be a bad sign.
  • While we may wish for manager and players to be professional in amongst Takeover rumblings, it’s hard to see how it isn’t having an impact?

Any new owner with serious ambition could mean that Robbo, Jacko, Boyo and half, if not all the squad will be looking for new jobs, in the near future.

To say that shouldn’t have an impact, I think is unreasonable.
  • cafc999 said:

Ive now heard something on Holmes potentially going three times today from different angles