Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KR calls out Roland

Comments

• I bet he is delighted you've shared this online.

Exactly. Atleast make this a members only thread.

Exactly. Atleast make this a members only thread.
    I doubt he cares, after all he said it quite openly in a public area where anyone could hear it.
  • ‘Unhappy camp’ is seeping out of every pore

There appears to be a lot of finger pointing in the side rather than players looking after their own game.

I mentioned on the match thread how Lennon had a right go at Magennis in the first half - when the forward moaned at the ball given to him, Lennon's response was words to the effect "why don't you fxxxxxx move then!".

In the second half Konsa and Marshall were having a running battle with each other - Marshall wanted the ball early and Konsa was saying that Marshall wasn't creating any space.

• After watching that Robinson going wouldn’t be a bad thing that was woeful and on paper a very handy leg 1 first 11 they should be better than what I witnessed
  • Very torn on this ...
    I don’t like Robinson whatsoever , and after agreeing to become manager under this regime knowing full well what it would be like, then he has no excuses... to also use the takeover for poor performances too is ridiculous as others have said!

On the flip side, props to him for coming out and saying this to fans - although what he hoped to get out of it is beyond me!

Part of me thinks duchatelet hoped today’s result was bad in order to sack him, but then again does he give a fuck?

Won’t be sad to see the back of Robinson, but without a takeover soon the whole situation is toxic and fast becoming unstable, another managerial dismissal would only add to that!

• Sponsored links:

• Talking his way to a nice payoff
  • Very much doubt Sheff Utd would do business with us after the Holmes stuff in the summer anyway.

I understand his frustration, he wants to get us promoted and to do that he needs a striker and cover for all the injuries, RD won't give him funds so this and his last couple of press conference's are his way of letting us know why we won't be getting anyone else in.

There is no chance he will be sacked as RD won't want to pay up his deal and any new owner will prob let him go so he can pretty much say what he likes till new owners come in.

I'm now looking forward to the close of the transfer window video rant at the end of the month......
  • Maybe he knows the takeover is really close, not worried about RD anymore and saying it as it is.

Ten years ago maybe, but managers are very well versed nowadays and no full well if they say anything controversial to a dozen fans outside the ground it will be on social media within ten minutes.

He’s not naive
    He is, if he thought Roland was going to buy anybody, time he copped himself on.
  • ct_addick said:

As much as I detest RD I wouldn't call him an idiot for not buying players if he is selling the club.

I wouldn't call my boss an idiot "several times" and expect to still be in a job Monday for a start.

If I wasn't of the opinion that Robinson is an idiot I would say that the reason he was so open was exactly because he wanted it shared on the internet.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    I
    seth plum said:

Well if Robbo digs his heels in in some way or another, he at least is showing some gumption after being so fulsome towards the regime when he first arrived.
    One not unimaginable scenario is Duchatelet remains, Robinson departs, and Jacko becomes manager.

I think you can take with a pinch of salt anything a manager says when newly appointed. And I’m not sure he was actually fulsome was he? He just said he’d had a promise of no interference. You can criticise him for accepting the job perhaps, but it would have weird/unique for him to bite the hand that was feeding him.

Duchâtelet is selling though. He’d bloody better be.

And at least Robinson told RD what we’d all love to tell him if we had the chance. Hats off.
  • cafc999 said:

He spoke to about half a dozen of us too, it wasn't just me. He didn't care who heard.

Probably because he know’s that the deal is as good as done. I fully expect an announcement this week.
  • cafc999 said:

What a load of b*****ks. Start naming targets and slagging everything off to some random bloke.Righto mate. Bet you have arranged to meet for a curry and few tiger beers after

You was there then? I am only passing off information that was told to a group of us freely. I have no need to make stuff up

Anyway, i'm off for a curry and a Tiger beer with me mate.
    So we have gone from having a chat with Robinson to information that was told to a group of us freely. Hmmmm
    The plot thickens
  • cafc999 said:

What a load of b*****ks. Start naming targets and slagging everything off to some random bloke.Righto mate. Bet you have arranged to meet for a curry and few tiger beers after

You was there then? I am only passing off information that was told to a group of us freely. I have no need to make stuff up

Anyway, i'm off for a curry and a Tiger beer with me mate.
    So we have gone from having a chat with Robinson to information that was told to a group of us freely. Hmmmm
    The plot thickens
    Pop down this Tuesday and ask him yourself.
  • Didn't Robinson tell a fan on here after an away game (Bristol?) that he was our new manager before it was announced? He knows the kind of online stir this stuff causes.
  • We really are a soap opera of a club