Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Subway stinking food outlet

Went in one of these on Saturday for the first time (have desperately tried to avoid em).

What a bloody rip off the place is.

£5.25 for a french stick!

The also place stank like an armpit.

Comments

• Worst food in the world
  • Nasty plastic ingredients, tried them once never again.
  • I like it!

What's not to like, basically picking how you might up your own lovely sandwich!
  • I hate it.

Expensive and doesn't matter the amount of any sauce you have, it's always dry!
  • Absolute dogshit masquerading as food.

More calories than a large McDonalds meal, ridiculously overpriced and the food is prepared by people wearing surgical gloves ffs!

Subway is to the 'sandwich' what Starbucks is to 'coffee'.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Absolute dogshit masquerading as food.

More calories than a large McDonalds meal, ridiculously overpriced and the food is prepared by people wearing surgical gloves ffs!

Subway is to the 'sandwich' what Starbucks is to 'coffee'.

Oh leroy, here fookin here my man. couldnt agree more. Subway is just awful!
  • Agree it's terrible - I can't believe they're mugging you off for 5 quid though - over here you can get one for about 3 bucks (1.50) - Money not well spent
  • Food of last option, rather go to MaccieDees or KFC
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Food of last option, rather go to MaccieDees or KFC

Now McDonalds I do think is horrible - except the breakfasts.
  • edited September 2008
    I quite like the food at subway but never eat there, it's absurdly expensive.
  • Sponsored links:

• I had it in the states in may and it was quality must just be the uk franchise because out there it's the nuts.
  • Quiznos is better
  • Anyone see that documentary on what's in sandwiches a few weeks back.

Subway got completely mullered on it. Full of shite apparently - excess salt, fat, etc, etc.
  • edited September 2008
    I absolutely agree indeed I get extremely animated when I see their f*cking advert on TV. The rolls are the most plasticy crap I have ever eaten - only once I have to say. If it's decent in the States then somebody needs to sort out the UK end because its total garbage.
  • Give me a Subway over McDonalds any day of the week, quite like them, dont eat many as they are pricey.
  • Only ever had a subway in America and it was bloody lovely.
  • spot on mate,best bit of grub I had out there.
  • used to eat them but the sub of the day - saw that programme and won't touch another EVER
  • If we're comparing fast food have to say Burger King, although a bit more expensive, is miles better than maccie d's.
  • oh yes proper burgers,feckin hell though if we are talkin the worst what about the old casey jone's after a night out on the beer most of them were cold and bloody awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]oh yes proper burgers,feckin hell though if we are talkin the worst what about the old casey jone's after a night out on the beer most of them were cold and bloody awful.

Christ, that brings back memorys of Charing Cross station, when the departure board was the old flappy one then turned above Casey Jones.
  • I always made my own sarnies for work. Takes five minutes, saves you a fiver. No brainer, couldn't get my head around idiots earning tuppence an hour going out every lunch time and spending over five quid on a sandwich and a bag of crisps because they couldn't be arsed to get up five minutes earlier...
  • ooooooooo mama, toooooo hot?
  • I had my first one in 2005 and like it. Since than I've eaten at independent sandwich shops and had a subway the other day, either I've become a sandwich snob or they've gotten a lot worse.
  • bang on algarve - i do bring lunch in most days because one they are nicer and two bloody cheaper and 3 no effing queueing
  • talking of burgers stiill the best Burgers Galore Lowfield St Dartford....havain burger second to done...alas long gone....
  • Mmmmmmm, B.M.T.
  • Just got back from subway and indulged in the Marvellous Sub of the day £3.60 - Bargain for 1 foot of meatball marinara with loads of olives some lettuce and a few chilli's.

Love it!
    B.M.t = Biggest Meatiest Tastiest
  • i love a footlong subway melt

mmm

best fastfood place around imho
  • Why are we obsessed with bloody chains in this country. Most of the people that I work with would rather use Subway, Pret or Eat rather than one of the many nice and infinitely better owner-owned outlets. That said I was very nearly tempted into a Reggae Reggae sub the other day, being a big Levi Roots fan.