Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mavididi re-signs on loan until end of season (ed. Italy beckons)

Comments

• limeygent said:

Wonder who's doing the negotiating at the moment?

Sue Parkes?
  • DOUCHER said:

Another striker would have been signed by now if the snag hadn't occurred - if its not possible to resolve the snag i would say they will still sign another striker

The snag? What snag?
  • Who's this Snag and how tall is he?
  • Where's Reeco gone?

I'd like to see Mav with Mag up top. Could be interesting two big strong blokes up top.
  • So we've got Mag & Mav back, we used to have Mak & Mig, so we only need.............
    Mog!
    Come back Mog!
  • DOUCHER said:

Another striker would have been signed by now if the snag hadn't occurred - if its not possible to resolve the snag i would say they will still sign another striker

The snag? What snag?
    Injury / illness
  • Problem is Premier clubs only want to loan out young players to first division clubs and there better slightly older youngsters to Championship clubs.We need to get out of this division as soon as we can.
  • edited January 2018

Who's this Snag and how tall is he?

As I've mentioned before, Doyle, Preston, half inch short of 6 foot, currently sidelined with a blood clot in his leg, was on KR's radar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cant't see KR ditching his favourite formation, even with Mav playing.
  • Cant't see KR ditching his favourite formation, even with Mav playing.

And that, more than anything else, will be his downfall.
  • DOUCHER said:

The snag? What snag?
    We were signing Eoin Doyle on loan but he has a blood clot. Which will put him out for a while.

• edited January 2018
    RedChaser said:

As I've mentioned before, Doyle, Preston, half inch short of 6 foot, currently sidelined with a blood clot in his leg, was on KR's radar.
    dickplumb said:

DOUCHER said:

The snag? What snag?
    We were signing Eoin Doyle on loan but he has a blood clot. Which will put him out for a while.

Hello, I'm here :wink:
  • JamesSeed said:

third tier club in turmoil.

"third tier club in turmoil"

Good alliteration. Very appropiate.

• Oggy Red said:

JamesSeed said:

third tier club in turmoil.

"third tier club in turmoil"

Good alliteration. Very appropiate.

Mate, I missed a better one:

Third tier team in turmoil.
  • dickplumb said:

DOUCHER said:

The snag? What snag?

Surprised we haven't signed him anyway.

• Sponsored links:

• RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

dickplumb said:

DOUCHER said:

The snag? What snag?

Who just said that?
  • edited January 2018
    Dazzler21 said:

Solution is to sign an injury prone youngster on loan who has never scored a league goal.

That was Mavididi's first injury FFS. It was a torn muscle, which occurred whilst he was working his arse off for us.

I wish people would stop making up bull shit...

(EDIT)
    He's played 5 games at this level 2 as a sub, 2 full games and 1 where he was carried off with the muscle tear. He played 299 minutes for us.

He has only played 10 other senior games, in the league above. Only 3 of those were starts, 7 were sub appearances and in total he played 333 minutes for them.

But you're all willing to let KAG have chance after chance when Mavididi in his short time with us was faster, more skilled and more of a team player than KAG.

That's 10 hours of football across 15 games. KAG has had 45 hours of football and only scored 5 goals (67 games, subbed on in 42) I personally will gamble £20 (i'm not a wealthy man) to the upbeats that Mavididi outscores KAG this season if he plays the same number of games as KAG from now til the end of the season...

If I'm wrong, I will pay £20 to the upbeats after the final game of the season. I'll include within this I'll pay out if Mavididi ends up injured, and is out until the end of the season.

Give him a chance to prove himself with us please. He worked hard last time and I have no doubt he will do so again.
    Interesting dilemma..who will score least..our home grown striker who rarely scores or a new loan striker who has never scored ?

Just can't wait to find out how that plays out and hope we are not relegated in the meantime.
  • limeygent said:

Wonder who's doing the negotiating at the moment?

No one, which is an improvement on Katrien.
  • So we've got Mag & Mav back, we used to have Mak & Mig, so we only need.............
    Mog!
    Come back Mog!

Whoever we have, they need some MeV up the jacksie.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

dickplumb said:

DOUCHER said:

The snag? What snag?

Who just said that?
    I thought I was the Invisible Man for a minute @ForeverAddickted as I couldn't see any bandages :wink:
  • edited January 2018

Dazzler21 said:

Solution is to sign an injury prone youngster on loan who has never scored a league goal.

That was Mavididi's first injury FFS. It was a torn muscle, which occurred whilst he was working his arse off for us.

I wish people would stop making up bull shit...

(EDIT)
    He's played 5 games at this level 2 as a sub, 2 full games and 1 where he was carried off with the muscle tear. He played 299 minutes for us.

He has only played 10 other senior games, in the league above. Only 3 of those were starts, 7 were sub appearances and in total he played 333 minutes for them.

But you're all willing to let KAG have chance after chance when Mavididi in his short time with us was faster, more skilled and more of a team player than KAG.

That's 10 hours of football across 15 games. KAG has had 45 hours of football and only scored 5 goals (67 games, subbed on in 42) I personally will gamble £20 (i'm not a wealthy man) to the upbeats that Mavididi outscores KAG this season if he plays the same number of games as KAG from now til the end of the season...

If I'm wrong, I will pay £20 to the upbeats after the final game of the season. I'll include within this I'll pay out if Mavididi ends up injured, and is out until the end of the season.

Give him a chance to prove himself with us please. He worked hard last time and I have no doubt he will do so again.
    Interesting dilemma..who will score least..our home grown striker who rarely scores or a new loan striker who has never scored ?

Just can't wait to find out how that plays out and hope we are not relegated in the meantime.
    If we get relegated, I will also pay an additional £20 to the upbeats, no matter the result of Mavididi vs Ahearne-Grant. (That's £40 I on a tight budget can't really afford. But then I don't see it as a risk personally)

That's how ridiculous I find that option.
  • He has scored many at u23 level. Just not yet got firing at Pro level.

He was 17 at U23's, leapfrogging the U18's & U21's.
  • edited January 2018

OUT: Dodoo.
    IN: Mavididi.

Direct replacement. The playing budget stays the same or less.