Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What if??

I know we are all feeling euphoric following Katy's departure and the fact that RD has apparently let it be known that there are interested parties out there ready to buy him out... but what if these consortium's pull out? I couldn't face another four years of this.

Comments

• He'll go, now he doesn't have a toy for Katrien he has no interest.

He could take more control and actually enjoy it and decide to give it another heard or so to prove he can do it.
  • cfgs said:

He'll go, now he doesn't have a toy for Katrien he has no interest.

He could take more control and actually enjoy it and decide to give it another heard or so to prove he can do it.
    Cheers.
  • cfgs said:

Cheers.
    I was joking, the mad old goat has finally decided the annoyance outweighs his stubborn resolve.
  • It won’t take four years ... I’ll keep to my original target, summer 2018.

But if it’s next month, I am more than happy to be wrong.

Don't believe he's that shallow, think you might be putting a little too much importance on his relationship with Katy.
  • cfgs said:

All joking aside, it’s a shame he weren’t more hands on 4 years ago. Things might have been different. He might have put that genius brain to work and saw firsthand what was needed and setup a team to implement his grand scheme. Alternatively he might have realised running a medium sized club like Charlton was beyond even him.
  • edited January 2018
    In answer to OP, I’ll buy a season ticket at Preistfield.
  • Roland's losing Money for something he's not interested in having in his life.

He has lost the only person he can trust.

Probably wants this to cross the line as soon as possible.

If not for himself, for his children (his actual children)