Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• apparently the spanners sold out for this game. no idea why there's such interest.
  • Been quite a bit of trouble between these two for a while.
  • There was trouble at the Wolves game on boxing day with Wolves players & officials being verbally abused by Millwall fans. Also there was some kind of spat between Holloway & Harris when QPR got off the team coach.

Can't be true. Not at Millwall - they're the family club of the year after all.
  • There was trouble at the Wolves game on boxing day with Wolves players & officials being verbally abused by Millwall fans. Also there was some kind of spat between Holloway & Harris when QPR got off the team coach.

Can't be true. Not at Millwall - they're the family club of the year after all.

It was West Ham
  • apparently the spanners sold out for this game. no idea why there's such interest.

The spanners missing their cup final.
  • on the one hand, ffs

on the other hand, it's kind of hilarious how shit qpr are now
  • edited December 2017
    just turned to sky sports where *shock horror* an object was thrown at Holloway before the game. after sky sports zoomed in, slowed down and circled the object, It kind of resembles either a piece of cutlery or possibly.. a rather thin spanner.

updates throughout the night on sky sports news
  • Nothing to see here - just banter. Happens at all clubs don't you know.
  • just turned to sky sports where *shock horror* an object was thrown at Holloway before the game. after sky sports zoomed in, slowed down and circled the object, It kind of resembles either a piece of cutlery or possibly.. a rather thin spanner.

updates throughout the night on sky sports news

And if you look closely at the said object your honour, under a microscope, you can see a stamped part number 6789-ICF... I mean ICF, your honour, it was West Ham!
  • Holloway didn't exactly help himself.
    Expecting a bit of trouble and abuse, better keep the entrance low key.

Holloway....waves and cups ears. Lol

• Sponsored links:

• Very imaginative chant there from the knuckle draggers. If you wanted to call him that, why bother with the oles?
  • Could of at least made if Holloway instead of ole
  • Very imaginative chant there from the knuckle draggers. If you wanted to call him that, why bother with the oles?

Millwall have a directive to Europeanise their chanting in the run up to Brexit.

To be commended if I'm honest.
  • Another defeat against Millwall for Cousins...

QPR now below Millwall.
  • What a shower. Where does all that anger (some of it obviously faux) come from ? I can't imagine our supporters being sufficiently arsed to turn up early to berate someone like Pardew getting off the coach.

Holloway was probably making the point to his players (especially the younger ones) that there's no need to be intimidated by a bunch of foul-mouthed knuckle draggers. I believe that Garth Crooks adopted a similar approach when our team received a warm welcome at Elland Road for the second leg of the 1987 play-off final. As Bob Paisley once remarked when an interviewer asked him about a large and hostile crowd in a European Cup away tie: "In all my years in football, I've never known the crowd to score a goal".

A pity that QPR couldn't get a result last night. Another good result chiselled out by Millwall, who look as if they're going to be alright this season. Neil Harris deserves a lot of credit.
  • At least the Millwall team turn up for their big games - wonder what that feels like
  • Millwall intimidating the opposition since 1885.
  • Sponsored links:

• Millwall intimidating the FA since 1885.

• Just seen the video of Holloway getting off the team bus, Disgusting behaviour by the Millwall fans & the FA / FL should charge them with inciting a riot & any other misdemeanours going.........but wont & will probably give them Club of the year along with the Championship trophy as they have galvanised the supporters together.
  • Only just seen this statement from Kick it out

The chant that sparked the 'reports' was:

"Here for the chicken, you're only here for the chicken"

Now, by all means dislike the chant but to claim it's racist is ludicrous.

Yet more knicker twistery *rollingeyessmileyface*
  • Who are here for the chicken?
  • Who are here for the chicken?

Anyone that likes chicken, obviously.
  • edited December 2017

Who are here for the chicken?

Anyone that likes chicken, obviously.
    Clearly....

The chant that sparked the 'reports' was:

"Here for the chicken, you're only here for the chicken"

Now, by all means dislike the chant but to claim it's racist is ludicrous.

Yet more knicker twistery *rollingeyessmileyface*
    Did that chant start just after a fowl was committed ?
    That's a really paltry (I know) joke.