Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When will be the right time to buy a half season ticket

edited December 2017 in General Charlton
With Katie gone and the takeover almost a done deal when should I buy my new half season ticket?

Should I wait until

A ) Now
B ) When the takeover is announced.
c ) When the new owner(s) take over.

I want to do it now but I'm worried that this would still be putting money on Rolys' pocket.

Comments

• edited December 2017

April

They don't sell half season tickets in April (I've edited the title for the benefit of lifers who don't get past the heading :) )
  • Was debating this with family today. I think I’d want to know ins and outs of any group taking over as if Douchebag is still involved then we’d have to think about it.
  • Half time against Blackburn
  • edited December 2017
    C or the start of next season.
  • C for the season ticket, B for a match by match basis.

But really, do whatever you want.
  • Sponsored links:

• Think we should all make a concerted effort to do so, and turn it into a piece of news .....'2000 Charlton fans buy season tickets in week after despised owner exit'

This.

the increase in season tickets after he’s gone needs to be more than 2%
    Sounds like a great idea. I'll hold on until the sale is finalised. (hopefully by monday :) )
  • I think we should swamp the ticket office with ST applications, but still pay on the door for first match back if they cant cope with demand - give them no stress.
  • Buy now and hope the takeover goes through, they will probably be taken off sale before the end of Jan so unless the takeover is completed quickly you won't be able to get one anyway.
  • edited December 2017
    I have saved the new £1 coins in a jar for the eventuality that those daft Belgian pricks fuck off. Don't carry cash like most people nowadays but there is enough there for at least one half s/t. Even if i cannot attend regularly it will be my way of showing solidarity with those who chose not to attend while the fucktards ran the place like a 99p store. It must of killed you regulars who stood your ground and denied yourself your one true passion.
  • "C" all day long. Nothing is certain until RD has gone and the new owners are in place. Plus the new owners might as bad or worse than RD so hold fire.

#notapennymore
  • Think we should all make a concerted effort to do so, and turn it into a piece of news .....'2000 Charlton fans buy season tickets in week after despised owner exit'

This.

Unbelievable hypocrisy
  • Sponsored links:

• More to the point.
    Will the over 65s discount revert back to 60? #justicefortheolduns ;)
  • T_C_E said:

More to the point.

It had better. Was looking forward to getting a concession ticket. Guess RD needed the money.
  • T_C_E said:

T_C_E said:

More to the point.

It had better. Was looking forward to getting a concession ticket. Guess RD needed the money.
    I think we need another protest group.
    Oldies against Roland (OARs) ;)
    Or Youth Action Belgian Owner Out(YABOO)
  • Once the Belgian has gone 100% .... No holding onto the Valley or Sparrows Lane
  • Not until he's gone

Think we should all make a concerted effort to do so, and turn it into a piece of news .....'2000 Charlton fans buy season tickets in week after despised owner exit'

This.

Think we should all make a concerted effort to do so, and turn it into a piece of news .....'2000 Charlton fans buy season tickets in week after despised owner exit'

This.

Unbelievable hypocrisy

Not really, I’ve said all along that most people will think we’ve probably lost most fans down to the fact that we’re a third division team and the football has been shit and that boycotting wasn’t the way to let them know you are protesting. I don’t mind being proven wrong but the only way that’s going to happen is if there are thousands of season ticket applications the day after Roland sells the club.
  • "C" all day long. Nothing is certain until RD has gone and the new owners are in place. Plus the new owners might as bad or worse than RD so hold fire.

#notapennymore

Well on that basis we may never have the pleasure of your company again