Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TV FILM WATCH Friday 29th of December 2017

Friday the 29th of December

2.25pm - BBC1 ---- UP

6.45pm - ITV4 ----- Every Which way but loose

9.00pm - 5Spike ---- Fury - Bedsaddick's Film of the day

9.00pm - Film4 ---- Salt

9.15pm - BBC1 ---- Gone Girl

11.15pm - BBC2 ---- The Great Gatsby

Comments

• Every Which way but loose - Yes!!
  • Must admit I wasn'the a fan of Salt or Gone Girl.

Up, however, came about as close to making me cry as a film ever has.
  • I liked Gone Girl.
  • top three are all very decent, Up will break many a hard man in the first 20 minutes
  • Carter said:

top three are all very decent, Up will break many a hard man in the first 20 minutes

Up and Toy Story 3 both got me .
  • I am with Beds on this one.......Fury the best by a mile.
  • edited December 2017
    Fury is a poor war film, the end scene sees the four Americans take out half an SS division, it's too unrealistic and Hollywood.

Gone Girl is a great film.
  • Some good films there ... UP is a delightful film.
  • Fury is utter bilge.
  • Fury is good entertainment. It is a bit ridiculous and over the top but I enjoyed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Fury is good entertainment. It is a bit ridiculous and over the top but I enjoyed it.

Sorry mate but it's an absolute insult, but as you say if you enjoyed it !

Spot on I really enjoyed it. It's complete BS but that added to my enjoyment.

Same here.
  • I know Fury is popular, I kinda get why. I just think it’s wooden. A wooden script that’s poorly directed (and I love Ayer’s work on End of Watch). I’ll give it another shot and record it tonight based on Beds going far enough to call it film of the day!

• Up is amazing for the first 20-30 minutes. After that it gets quite poor and once you get to the talking dogs it's a proper pile of shit.

I won't be watching any films tonight - there's a new series of Black Mirror on Netflix.
  • Gone Girl is shite
  • (And also, thanks for the heads up on the films, I really appreciate it)
  • Gone girl is fucked up!