Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Looks like he's given up on the player farm.
  • stonemuse said:

He’s found a new hobby.

Having taken the now obligatory ‘look at me here I am’ publicity photo he will never be seen there again!
    And as ever Old Laughing Boy looks as pleased as punch with his new venture.

JUST SELL THE CLUB
  • "Does that look a bit like guy Luzon milking a cow?"

The recycled network has a new chapter
  • Now he can spend his days employing incompetent hospitality staff to provide bad service to customers he doesn't care about!

Out of interest, has anybody come across examples of Duchatelet putting his wealth to philanthropic or charitable use? He only ever seems to be interested in screwing more money out of people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Miserable old git has just invested £4m on a 25 room hotel and he can't even raise a smile.
  • edited December 2017
    I wonder what Pussy Galore knows about farming.......about as much as she does about running a football cloob at a guess.
    Well that won’t matter will it.......give the girl a chance I say.
  • You see the great thing about having a farm is you can have a right good hoe down and dance all night round the barn, and yes, everyone will know you are a complete WANKER, but no one will MIND because they’re at it too.
    ( apologies to those among us who may enjoy the noble art of doezy dohing, if that is indeed how you spell it. It may be an art form, and if it is, then yes, I’m a philistine :wink: )
  • I swear I’ve seen some of those building materials at Sparrows Lane!
  • It's a disgrace. He hasn't even sold Konsa yet.
  • Roland needs to be put out to pasture
  • He's truly mad
  • That roof will need a fair amount of duct tape.
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a disgrace. He hasn't even sold Konsa yet.

Fear not!

There's a method in his madness.

Jeeez......that really is fucking funny!!
  • He really does need to stick to electronics. Failed in politics, football,............
  • sm said:

He really does need to stick to electronics. Failed in politics, football,............

Dancing!
  • sm said:

He really does need to stick to electronics. Failed in politics, football,............

He should revert back to being a twat...that doesn't own any football clubs.
  • sm said:

Dancing!
    Sir John Timpson can sleep easy as well.
  • Makes sense.. probably breading donkies instead of buying them.
  • shine166 said:

Makes sense.. probably breading donkies instead of buying them.

Crumbs!