Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinson out?

Comments

• Oh yeah Robinson's Super intense training sessions pre season and during the season were spot on. Didnt he say we would have one of the fittest teams in the league.
  • High cardiovascular fitness is all very well until the muscles start tearing up. I don't doubt we've got one of the fitter teams, but injury resilience is a different matter
  • Doesn’t matter about Robinson

ROLAND OUT!

We need to unite and push him out by all possible means
  • Like Average White Band said...
    Let's go 'round again
    Maybe we'll turn back the hands of time
    Let's go 'round again
    One more time
    Robbo is one dimensional in his tactics and I don't buy the injury blame game. Every club has injuries. Like others have said our performances have been poor for months. We just got away with it better then.

The problem however is with the regime. Always has been. Always will be until it ends.
  • Ignore Nugent's record, then Robinson has the best percentage win rate since the Rat became owner. Granted all those wins at third tier level.

However he has been in charge for 2 pig awful runs as well.

• cazo said:

Can't even put 7 subs out that's fucking how much of a laughing stock we are.sunday morning club and team.

Of course he could have picked seven subs. The only reason he didn’t was to make a point.
    Which, in my book, is incredibly damning.
  • Interesting that one of the main criticisms of RD is his ridiculous sacking of managers and yet this thread is being started and commented on by alot of fans. Yes we have had a slump in form since having alot of injuries. But sacking another manager come on.....
  • shirty5 said:

Ignore Nugent's record, then Robinson has the best percentage win rate since the Rat became owner. Granted all those wins at third tier level.

Wont be long until that record is broken. Since November we have played 8 league games, won 1, drawn 2 & lost 5. With Wigan next I expect that to be 7 without a win - and then another local derby which I expect us to not to win.

I don't know how you some of you expect us to continue watching this rubbish without wanting a change. Keep the manager for all I care. I will still keep going & will continue to criticize & boo him until something changes.
  • Sponsored links:

• cazo said:

Can't even put 7 subs out that's fucking how much of a laughing stock we are.sunday morning club and team.

Of course he could have picked seven subs. The only reason he didn’t was to make a point.
    To the supporters or to Roland?
  • Oakster said:

I don't think Roland's circle of Hell will be complete until Nebojša Vignjević is appointed..

I'm past caring.

That would be a hoot.
  • Nug said:

...HERE'Ssssss NOBBY!

you know what? maybe thats what it will take for people to wake up.
    I'd like to see Bexley's take on it!
  • What a fucking shambles . That first half was fucking dogshit . I'm sorry but Robinson is fucking clueless . Lucky I'm in a good mood , but that was a fucking disgrace . The players don't give a fuck and the fans will turn against them if this continues . Funky off Roland , just sell you fuckwit .

Had a beer old son?
  • JamesSeed said:

You know what. We always play better when there's a protest.

That's a clue. Or a hint.

The missing 5000 season ticket holders were the core of the vocal protests.

Both will not return.
  • Swisdom said:

This place in unreal

There is not a team in this division that would be functioning well with 8 senior players out injured and a couple more carrying knocks. Our defence has an average age of about 20 today and our atracking options are ridiculously depleted

When all were fit we were very very good and he was the best thing since sliced bread. I think he deserves better than this from us as fans.

Who's fault is that? The same people you defended all summer.
    You always stand by your mates.
  • shirty5 said:

Ignore Nugent's record, then Robinson has the best percentage win rate since the Rat became owner. Granted all those wins at third tier level.

Wont be long until that record is broken. Since November we have played 8 league games, won 1, drawn 2 & lost 5. With Wigan next I expect that to be 7 without a win - and then another local derby which I expect us to not to win.

I don't know how you some of you expect us to continue watching this rubbish without wanting a change. Keep the manager for all I care. I will still keep going & will continue to criticize & boo him until something changes.
    Your final paragraph is total nonsense.
  • No, but he needs to sort this addiction to 4-2-3-1 out though.
  • Sponsored links:

• well summed up Golfie. Going nowhere under Robinson, nowhere under Roland. Even if Robinson goes it will be the same old, same old until there is a change of ownership.

Piss off Roland.

Agree totally. it doesn't matter who comes in as manager until there is a change of ownership.
  • I did say hopefully
  • shine166 said:

Sack

Bring in new

Dont back with funds

Repeat

6 years in a some fans still dont get it ??

6 years?
  • Scoham said:

shine166 said:

Sack

Bring in new

Dont back with funds

Repeat

6 years in a some fans still dont get it ??

6 years?
    How ever long it is.... same point applies, just wasnt wasting time googling how long roland has been here when it makes fuck all difference to the point im making
  • The injuries have put a downer on us. We have quite a strong 11 if all the players are fit but a weak squad and I put that down to the lack of investment with the squad. When we give Harry Lennon a first appearance of the season and have only 6 substitutes it really does tell you something.

It would be madness to sack Karl given the circumstances and for those who are calling for him to be sacked you’re criticising the wrong man. Roland really needs to put his money where his mouth is and back Karl in the window. If Karl is sacked or we bring in nothing then all then the protests will return again.
  • cazo said:

Agree with this and it is exactly the sort of thing I do, of course in a different context. The problem is you can only make a point if the other party is interested to begin with. I wholeheartedly agree he is making a point but I also think there is another motivation, that if he is sacked he can say to his next employer 'look at the circumstances I had to work under'.

Mind you I do not think there is anyway he is going to be sacked, if a sale is in the offing that cost will be left to the new owners.