Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinson out?

Comments

• Are these players really injured or has KR lost the dressing room.the injury list is a fucking joke like the club at the moment.Wigan.no points.if we lose to Gillingham where in big shit and KR will be gone.
  • If Robinson is sacked whilst RD is in charge it will accelerate our demise. No manager better than KR will be appointed under Roland. We’ll get Fraye mark II at best.

Until Duchatelet sells up we are best treading water.

You're right - no manger is better than Robinson. Sack Robinson & have no manager. Can't be any worse.
  • Players need to have a look at themselves as well. Yes we've got injuries but that doesn't excuse the lack of real effort for the majority of the game. Kashi and Magennis fucking embarrassing.
  • cazo said:

Are these players really injured or has KR lost the dressing room.the injury list is a fucking joke like the club at the moment.Wigan.no points.if we lose to Gillingham where in big shit and KR will be gone.

Do you really think RD now gives a shit. He’s selling up. He’s hardly likely to sack anyone and appoint a new coach. That costs money.

• No one is buying this club.
  • cazo said:

No one is buying this club.

Maybe but Roland wants it sold. He’s not going to want to spend a pound more.

...HERE'Ssssss NOBBY!
  • Can't even put 7 subs out that's fucking how much of a laughing stock we are.sunday morning club and team.

...HERE'Ssssss NOBBY!

you know what? maybe thats what it will take for people to wake up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Nug said:

...HERE'Ssssss NOBBY!

OMFG...but yep maybe it is u know...!!!,

In anyway shape or form were this to happen tho...he won't possibly be any nearer to wanting to sell...!!!
  • cazo said:

Oh really........well why didn’t I think of that, how silly of me.
  • We need to give him at least 10 games into next season or up to the start of the time when 2nd international break is. We need stability and pramistm.
  • What a fucking shambles . That first half was fucking dogshit . I'm sorry but Robinson is fucking clueless . Lucky I'm in a good mood , but that was a fucking disgrace . The players don't give a fuck and the fans will turn against them if this continues . Funky off Roland , just sell you fuckwit .

• Groundhog Day
  • cazo said:

Oh really........well why didn’t I think of that, how silly of me.
    What a
  • edited December 2017
    Nug said:

...HERE'Ssssss NOBBY!

Tbf, put Nobby’s CV next to Carol’s and he looks like Carlo Ancelotti. If that wasn’t enough of a wake up call for some people, this guy won’t bother them at all.
  • Robinson is a clueless idiot but that's just about the best we will ever get while the rats in charge.

My prediction is that he will go when we are taken over, probably in February after Roland has trousered the January sales money and it's too late to buy anybody.

Write this season off.....again.
  • edited December 2017
    Even if we finish out the season with the form of last 8 matches, we won't fall into a relegation fight. We started the year too strong. Thus, my hope is for the following...

1. Give KR a little money to buy 2 players to tide us over and keep us mid-table
    2. Sell the club
    3. Get rid of KR in the offseason if we are not top 6
    4. Fresh start.

Upsetting the apple cart now won't change our overall quality in my mind. We are just not top 6, even healthy, in my mind. We are a classic mid-table club in L1.

Getting rid of KR now is meaningless as long as RD is in charge. I would rather get rid of KR after we get rid of RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Douche has killed everything that was good about this club, you can’t run a football club on the cheap and expect brilliant results, just sell up you old fool.
  • You know what. We always play better when there's a protest.

That's a clue. Or a hint.
  • KR has his place to play in why we are going to fail to get out of this leauge. His ineptitude in team selection, substitutions and overall tactics , is compounded by a squad that drops like flies to injury. Reeves and Marshall who promised to be the greatest thing since slice bread, are at best average leauge one standard ( an that's on the best we have seen) Dodoo, who ever scouted that signing should never work again ! He promises loads and delivers absolutely nothing.

However, will sacking him make a difference, I doubt it. So, may as well give him the rest of this season..

• What evidence is there that KM is an intelligent women?
    The only evidence I have is that she is very average, anyone with limited intelligence would not have made such a mess of a the job they were given.
  • We havent had a good sacking for while so I think we should get rid of gobshite. I wonder what muggy yes man puppet should come in next.
  • That was as bad today as I’ve seen for a while but honestly don’t see the point in pulling the trigger now when we are on the fringes of 6th

IF he can get these 3 players in and Bauer, JFK and Marshall back then we might sneak top 6, anything less and it’s time for a change