Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Squad to report for training at 7am tomorrow (post Southend)

Will be interesting to see how they react in the next game.

Comments

• Scoham said:

Will be interesting to see how they react in the next game.</blockquo

Let's just hope Wigan don't get into double figures.
  • They can think themselves lucky i'm at work tomorrow or I'd be at Sparrows lane entrance for 6:30am with a few choice words for most of them.....

It's all lip service, what time would they normally be in anyway?
  • So they get a nice lay in tommorow
  • That's all well and good and makes a good headline but is it smart to do physical training 18 hours after a match? Hopefully this will be tactical review/prep with video footage.
  • Training at 7 am when our next match in 3 days is at 7.45pm. Wouldn't it be better to keep them late or do an evening session?
  • SDAddick said:

That's all well and good and makes a good headline but is it smart to do physical training 18 hours after a match? Hopefully this will be tactical review/prep with video footage.

According to the interview they’ll be watching a video of the match at 7:15
  • SDAddick said:

That's all well and good and makes a good headline but is it smart to do physical training 18 hours after a match? Hopefully this will be tactical review/prep with video footage.

redman said:

Training at 7 am when our next match in 3 days is at 7.45pm. Wouldn't it be better to keep them late or do an evening session?

“We’ll be back in at 7am tomorrow morning to go through it all and we will have a right good look. We’ll be sitting down at 7.15am to watch that game again as a team.”
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

According to the interview they’ll be watching a video of the match at 7:15
    At 7.15am they'll still be dozing - just as they were when defending today.

• You can't make a silk purse out of a cow's arse.
    Reeves - too lightweight
    Mag not trying
    Djick - too inexperienced
    Narby - not good enough
  • You can't make a silk purse out of a cow's arse.
    Reeves - too lightweight
    Mag not trying
    Djick - too inexperienced
    Narby - not good enough

And you can’t purify bad blood...
  • Apparently, it’s a debrief of their sojourn to Newcastle.
  • Sponsored links:

• “The first goal we conceded today was as bad a goal as I have ever seen conceded, in terms of shape and game understanding. The pitch was bad, the weather they had here last night was terrible, so why try and play things short? Why not go long to Josh and try and win first and second balls?
    Just read the full article, is it just me that thinks this is a strange thing to say? Isn't it his job as manager to find out about the weather and state of the pitch? He should then decide whether the team need to change the way they play to counter it - ideally before the game and if not get the message across during it.

We had a back four that are all comfortable on the ball and we play a lone striker. Why expect them to decide to start launching long balls to Josh? Given where they've come from I'm sure they'd have all grown up in teams that aim to play out from the back.
  • His final words in his interview were, get players back fit, get the players in January that we know we need and knew in the summer or we'll be like this for the rest of the season......... worrying times.
  • It's to watch the game first at 7:15am. Then after that is usual training time.
  • redman said:

Training at 7 am when our next match in 3 days is at 7.45pm. Wouldn't it be better to keep them late or do an evening session?

How exciting.......just like detention you mean?
  • Must be hard for the idiots to go to work early welcome to the real world
  • Still trying to figure out how exactly this contributes to turning anything around....
  • Good call Karl, that's really going to sort out all our Isuues. Get in early pack your bags and get the Eltham to Victoria train on your way home. Even you can not push the Charlton manager excuse book any further than this ! You gona do what ! Conjure up at win at Wigan FUCK OFF !
  • I'll be up at 4.30 am for a 12 hour shift , shame none of ours can't even put in a 90 minute shift . Duchalet has turned our club into a fucking joke . Joke CEO , joke manager , joke team .