Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Working today?

I'm in from 3-11 this afternoon.

Comments

• Yes. 07:00 to 19:00. Same again tomorrow.
  • Yep. First time I've managed to watch national lampoon's Xmas vacation from start to finish.

:-)
  • On call all over Christmas as normal.
  • Yep, day 4 of 10!! 6.30 till 5.30 - worst time of the year to be a chef!!!!
  • Nope. Snowball fight followed by a reindeer ride for me
  • cfgs said:

On call all over Christmas as normal.

Stay safe mate
  • Yep,on duty til 8 tonight
  • Lucky enough to have me name pulled out of the hat Xmas eve nite,so was there for littleun this morn...☺️,but back on shift tonight from 8pm till Box day morn...

Here's to the shifters...stay safe all,don't wanna see anyone on the Bigun tonight...!!!

• Sponsored links:

• 7am to 4, then 7 till 3 tomorrow. Boring so far
  • Yes 3-11pm same tomorrow
  • Glad we were not at home tomorrow
  • 09.00 till 19.00 today and 07.00 till 19.00 tomorrow
  • What do all you guys working today do for a living?

Apologies for asking, but I live in my own little bubble and am I interested (being an office worker and having never worked on Christmas Day)
  • It's a working day here but I managed to get a week off, visiting the very north of China, it was only -20c today......
  • Respects to those working today and tomorrow.
    It's just today for me. And so far very quiet. Which is good, for me and the hostel residents.
  • Im in facilities management at a Student accommodation looking after the little darlings
  • Sponsored links:

• And a happy and peaceful Christmas to all on charltonlife x

Apologies for asking, but I live in my own little bubble and am I interested (being an office worker and having never worked on Christmas Day)

I am a building services manager who looks after the security, environment and facility building services (major plant) on a set of important facilities.
  • I worked about 8 Christmas days in a row in my youth as a support worker, Boxing Day at my late sisters was the time I spent with the family

Keeping your lights on sunshine!

I run a small family retail business, but the whole time I have Bern doing that I have been a part-time fire-fighter. Not a proper one like @redvalleyeast etc. This is the first Christmas day in 24 years I haven't missed part of the festivities (although still 50 minutes left).
  • On call but home based and not been pestered yet, good job as quite boozy now to be fair!
  • edited December 2017

What do all you guys working today do for a living?

Firefighter outskirts of East London...just started nightshift...!!!

Hope u had a quiet one Redvalleyeast & ur on your way home now to enjoy the rest of Chrimbo & your not caught on that North Finchley or earlier Marylebone job...!!!
  • Can't wait to go back to work, for a break
  • Polished off a bottle of Ciroc, glad i’m not at work til 1 tomorrow.

Lovely day :blush: