Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas Threads - Best, Worst and WTF presents

So who got what this year?

Any noticeable good presents, awful ones or presents that you're not sure why the person bought them for you!?

Comments

• Worst wife's buying me Donny away ticket s
  • Was anyone lucky enough to get half season ticket
  • Got myself a set of different types of chilli. My only present. Clearly santa has been unimpressed with me this year
  • clb74 said:

Was anyone lucky enough to get half season ticket

Hopefully it was for the first half of the season.
    You don t win the title in the first half though
  • Best - Leather Hugo Boss Bag

Worst - Mrs Otto has decided she wants to come to the game tomorrow. Means I won’t be able to Drink heavily or swear without being told off. I’ll just get her tickets for the home end.

I see who runs your household then.
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

Best - Leather Hugo Boss Bag

Worst - Mrs Otto has decided she wants to come to the game tomorrow. Means I won’t be able to Drink heavily or swear without being told off. I’ll just get her tickets for the home end.

Well you could have just come to Southend and accepted my offer of beers and saved me from it.
  • The FIL’s just turned up and given us £100 theatre vouchers, quality.

Me and my wife didn’t really need anything so we just bought a couple of little bits and booked Center Parcs for the new year.

She did buy me a lightsaber toothbrush and a Star Wars tin of toiletries though, which are great.

• Sauvage aftershave, reallly nice and now feel like I have the looks, money and charm of Johnny Depp.
  • Box of "Old Spice" crap, it'll go in the cupboard next to last year's box of "Old Spice" crap.
  • Sponsored links:

• The FIL’s just turned up and given us £100 theatre vouchers, quality.

Me and my wife didn’t really need anything so we just bought a couple of little bits and booked Center Parcs for the new year.

She did buy me a lightsaber toothbrush and a Star Wars tin of toiletries though, which are great.

Um, I think we've overlooked something. That sounds fucking brilliant.
  • Best - Trip to Iceland to (hopefully) see the Northern Lights.

Worst - The Hairy Bikers veggie cookbook! I’m a meat eater ffs!
  • I’ve got a Wigan away coach and match ticket from @The31YearMan, he got the history of the route master buses and and 1000 piece jigsaw from my dad and I bought my dad, 100 greatest railway stations by Simon Jenkins
  • Best, Worst or WTF, really not sure what a half season ticket falls under...
  • Macronate said:

Sauvage aftershave, reallly nice and now feel like I have the looks, money and charm of Johnny Depp.

Just spent two minutes trying to work out how sausage aftershave could be "really nice"..
    Is that aftershave that smells like a sausage or that you put on your sausage?
  • Below The Belt Gel.
    Something to keep my balls nice and cool.
  • @ElfsborgAddick got a high chair - will be the first time he’s been able to sit at the table for Christmas dinner and be at eye level with the rest of the family.

F*** the 4 who lol'd this, and double f*** Otto for the post.
  • clb74 said:

Best - Leather Hugo Boss Bag

Well you could have just come to Southend and accepted my offer of beers and saved me from it.
    On my way from Sao Paolo now Dicky.