Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland's latest venture...

Comments

• Make no bones about it, there's something fishy going on here.
  • That's sardonic humour to those of you who don't know.
  • I have to say, they do look rather tasty though. Even at one o'clock in the morning.
  • Not gonna over analyse this. I bet they taste like shit marinaded in shit. Just fucking fuck off you senile old giffer. I hope you get stranded for 11 hours on a South Eastern train, stuck between Minster and East Farley due to a shortage of available train crew.
  • I've worked it out.
    It's a plot by Duchatelet.
    He's given us all a..e ache, now he wants to give us heartburn.
  • Must have got the idea from the customers being packed in at The Valley.
  • MrLargo said:

Not gonna over analyse this. I bet they taste like shit marinaded in shit. Just fucking fuck off you senile old giffer. I hope you get stranded for 11 hours on a South Eastern train, stuck between Minster and East Farley due to a shortage of available train crew.

My nomination for 'Post of the Day'.
    Even at 6.45am.
    Thank you Mr Largo.
  • MrLargo said:

Not gonna over analyse this. I bet they taste like shit marinaded in shit. Just fucking fuck off you senile old giffer. I hope you get stranded for 11 hours on a South Eastern train, stuck between Minster and East Farley due to a shortage of available train crew.

Sorry to to disagree but i think they probably taste and smell more like a girl i met in llanelli, 73 i think it was..