Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Crisis

Hi all,
Just a quick note.

If anyone knows anyone who is concerned or worried about homelessness over the Christmas’s period please check out - https://www.crisis.org.uk/.

I’m volunteering at a Bermondsey site, Christmas eve night, Christmas day night and Boxing Day so chuck them my way and I’ll cheer them up moaning about Roland!

Thanks.

Comments

• Well done guys, just reserved a couple of places.
  • Good for you fella. Very admirable and full respect.

Hope it goes well
  • Well done, hats off to you bith
  • Fair play boys. Hope it goes well.
  • edited December 2017
    cabbles said:

So am I @iamdan - Harris academy bermondsey right? They also have the link Centre

What shift you on? I’m 3-11pm, then 8am - 4am on 27th & 28th

Small world

Overnights for me mate. I did it last year, very humbling experience. Think Chris Martin (Coldplay) is going to be there this year too.

Thanks for your kind words everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

cabbles said:

So am I @iamdan - Harris academy bermondsey right? They also have the link Centre

Small world

Overnights for me mate. I did it last year, very humbling experience. Think Chris Martin (Coldplay) is going to be there this year too.

I did overnights when I did it the first time 2 years ago. Well if our paths don’t cross on the changeover, good luck
  • edited December 2017
    Nice one @iamdan - good man.

And @cabbles
  • iamdan said:

cabbles said:

Small world

Think Chris Martin (Coldplay) is going to be there this year too.

Well that should cheer everyone up!
  • Well done, guys. Truly worthwhile and needed. I can believe it is very humbling.
  • Well done guys.
  • Hats off to you all
  • Well done guys for highlighting the cause, I’m going to wear a dodgy Christmas hat to work today, if I can manage to keep it on all day I’ll do a contribution towards crisis ( I probably will anyway ) just an idea to highlight a good cause, and maybe think of others less fortunate.
  • Nan used to volunteer at Shelter I think until some junkie went at staff with a needle, done my good deed this week a couple of Homeless guys everyday by Earl’s Court everyday, so got them a meal deal from pret and a hot chocolate each not a lot but would rather that then cash
  • Total respect to you guys.
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

cabbles said:

Small world

People that dig him out are so pathetic. He’s got millions of fans and still he does a good thing on Xmas day. Focus on you.
  • Well done all for volunteering
  • iamdan said:

cabbles said:

Small world

He's threatened to sing if anyone misbehaves.
  • @iamdan and @cabbles hats off to you both. I'd love to hear how it all went once you've finished as I'm sure a lot of others on here would also.
  • iamdan said:

cabbles said:

Small world

People that dig him out are so pathetic. He’s got millions of fans and still he does a good thing on Xmas day. Focus on you.
    Sorry Chris!
  • Well done to everyone who gave up their time for this and other charity work over Christmas.