Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I'm with Guardiola on this.
  • essential winter wear and a sartorial hit - as all right thinking gentlefolk about town agree - Pep's slavish compliance with City's contracted apparel marks him out as a sourpuss and a grinch, what is the catalan for boo?
    even better this year I have a black & white example for coCardination, all that red'n'white garb is just fizzy drink propaganda anyways
  • I'm with Pep but only insofar as those bloody stupid blue and white santa hats should be banned
  • essential winter wear and a sartorial hit - as all right thinking gentlefolk about town agree - Pep's slavish compliance with City's contracted apparel marks him out as a sourpuss and a grinch, what is the catalan for boo?
    even better this year I have a black & white example for coCardination, all that red'n'white garb is just fizzy drink propaganda anyways

Was Pep's objection
    1) You're wearing a non contractual hat, in which case boooo, or
    2) You're wearing a hat to keep you warm, man up you wuss, in which case I agree with him!
  • Should be punishable by death.
  • Only if it has a "Roland Out" badge on it
  • doesn't really bother me if your happy to wear one and look like a pillock then that's up to you, but i wouldnt take offence at someone wearing one, the only place ive ever worn a "novelty" hat is at ally pally last year for the darts where i had a turkey one with its legs tied round my chin
  • Straight red.
  • Should be punishable by death.

Agree - anybody seen wearing one should be beheaded.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017
    I won't wear one until I get the ok from the Charlton Life Fashionistas. Looking at Clem and Ricky's posts above I won't be holding my breath.
  • Same as blokes who use umbrellas. Should hand their testicles back.
  • Stig said:

I won't wear one until I get the ok from the Charlton Life Fashionistas. Looking at Clem and Ricky's post above I won't be holding my breath.

Don’t take fashion advice of @ricky_otto mate. You’d get better advice off @seth plum on how to cook steaks.
  • "Fashion" is for the willingly deluded hard of thinking.
    Santa hats are fine on children, adults always look like pillocks. Santa hat on an adult at a Charlton game? The headgear isn't the defining aspect here is it?
  • In the same league as wearing them fuckin Guinness hats