Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Oh fuck he’s done his acl hasn’t he?
  • Been missed in recent weeks and will be again it seems.
  • Sounds like possibly an out for the rest of the season injury
  • Sicknote Reeves had better stay fit now...
  • If you don't laugh you'll cry
  • Not to worry, Roland will get his wallet out and boost the squad in the new year so we will zoom up the league. Or our new owner will be just as generous...win win win situation.

Merry Christmas
  • Solidgone said:

Not to worry, Roland will get his wallet out and boost the squad in the new year so we will zoom up the league. Or our new owner will be just as generous...win win win situation.

Merry Christmas

Roland will ask if there’s anyone in the youth squad who can cover.
  • What else can go wrong? Seems we're cursed this season. No-one to score; nothing - Mid-table I'm afraid and it's fortunate we have a nice stock of points already in the bag.
  • edited December 2017
    I was really surprised when he carried on. He absolutely crumbled to the floor. It looked like his studs got caught in the turf and then his leg bent in an awful, unnatural way. I literally winced.
  • addick05 said:

What else can go wrong? Seems we're cursed this season. No-one to score; nothing - Mid-table I'm afraid and it's fortunate we have a nice stock of points already in the bag.

It's as if a team will struggle to deal with injuries when the squad is paper thin. Who would have thought it?
  • Sponsored links:

• And this is the news that made me finally give up on the playoffs this year. Not happening unless something drastically changes.
  • KR might be regretting his rather candid recent comments about El douche.
  • colthe3rd said:

addick05 said:

What else can go wrong? Seems we're cursed this season. No-one to score; nothing - Mid-table I'm afraid and it's fortunate we have a nice stock of points already in the bag.

It's as if a team will struggle to deal with injuries when the squad is paper thin. Who would have thought it?
    Any team can struggle with injuries which will expose the whole depth of the squad being needed but IMOour squad is not paper thin. We're probably another striker short that's about it although I do feel throughout the whole of the RD regime players have been rushed back from injury and maybe it's been too soon for Clarke as well.
  • What injury does look good then? Losing a finger? Stupid bloody sentence if you ask me.
  • Our defence is rubbish.
  • #prayforclarkey
  • We are looking a big chunk if not the rest of the season if it's a ligament tare or broken knee. A strain he might come back a bit sooner.
  • Sponsored links:

• We are looking a big chunk if not the rest of the season if it's a ligament tare or broken knee. A strain he might come back a bit sooner.

Don’t forget this is Charlton here - you can add another 3 months on.

And then the player will be thrown in before he can get match fit - and pick up another injury.

• Oggy Red said:

We are looking a big chunk if not the rest of the season if it's a ligament tare or broken knee. A strain he might come back a bit sooner.

And then the player will be thrown in before he can get match fit - and pick up another injury.

That's what's happened isn'it, he only came back a couple of matches ago.
  • Halfway through the season near enough 9 points off autos, 13 points off leaders, in the last playoff slot on goal difference, haven’t scored a goal in last 2 games or looked like scoring. Merry Christmas you filthy addicks
  • Oh fuck he’s done his acl hasn’t he?

Thats what he thinks anyway. Doesn't know yet.

A few months into next season?
  • Its definitely his cruciate. Out for the rest of the season, and probably part of next season too you'd imagine.
  • el-pietro said:

Its definitely his cruciate. Out for the rest of the season, and probably part of next season too you'd imagine.

Really bad for him and really bad for us.

Wish him a speedy recovery.
  • el-pietro said:

Its definitely his cruciate. Out for the rest of the season, and probably part of next season too you'd imagine.

That's shit. As it so often is it was an innocuous thing, just planted his foot wrong/it got caught in the turf.

Hopefully he's able to undergo surgery quickly and can at least start running again come pre-season time.