Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks: Checkatrade Trophy Swansea U21 v Charlton

Pleeeese some marks if you would be so kind from the Lifers at the Liberty tonight, I've no idea of the line up so here goes:

Phillips:
Mascoll:
Pearce:
Dijksteel:
Jackson:
Charles-Cook:
Aribo:
Barnes:
Ahearne-Grant:
Hackett-Fairchild:
Best:
Lennon:

Lapslie: n/a
Carter: n/a

Comments

• Pleeeese some marks if you would be so kind from the Lifers at the Liberty tonight, I've no idea of the line up so here goes:

Phillips: 10
    Mascoll: 10
    Pearce: 10
    Dijksteel: 10
    Jackson: 10
    Charles-Cook: 10
    Aribo: 10
    Barnes: 10
    Ahearne-Grant: 10
    Hackett-Fairchild: 10
    Best: 10
    Lennon: 10

Lapslie: n/a
    Carter: n/a

Howewer, I wasn't there but the above are all heroes in my book. Should have played them against AFC Wimbledon on sunday......
  • Oh Golfie you are a tease:)
  • edited December 2017
    Has there ever been a game that we've played where no one has given marks? This could be a first.
  • Has there ever been a game that we've played where no one has given marks? This could be a first.

It’s up to @The31YearMan

As far as I can tell he’s the only one on here who could’ve gone
  • Beg your pardon @WelshAddick is there too with his boy I believe
  • edited December 2017
    So out of 600 odd members on this site we may have only had one there

I think that says it all

My uncle is a loser :wink:
  • His marks will be all important. What a responsibility!
  • Robinson mentioned 20 odd away fans in his post match interview.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done, 31 year old man. Good read.

"Best 5 - seemed to slumber through the game. Needs to up the anti if he wants a full time deal"

Seems a little harsh after so long out and no pre-season, he's had 3 games in a week.
    He might have been told to pace himself as he's no doubt got a part to play in Saturday's game?

• Sorry for the delay. Still basking in the glory of tonight here in South Wales.

Philips 6 - Not much he could do with their two goals, competent enough

Jackson 7 - a calming influence in midfield

Pearce 6 - great to see him back, replaced at half time

Best 5 - seemed to slumber through the game. Needs to up the anti if he wants a full time deal

Aribo 6 - I like the kid but a fairly quiet affair this evening

Ahearne-Grant 8 - Really beginning to get his confidence now scoring his third goal in as many games.

Charles-Cook 6 - did his bit

Barnes 6 - Now it was either Barnes or Dijksteel who was flat footed as their player sold one of the two and put the ball across goal for the move to be finished off for their second goal

Dijksteel 6 - Regardless of any mistake this evening, he is shaping up well.

Hackett Fairchild 8 - Robbo found him culpable for them going in front in the first ten minutes as we completely backed off as they moved forward but he answered in the best possible terms with two goals this evening. Became more assured as the evening progressed.

Mascoll 6 - It's all good experience for lads like him.

Lennon 7 - played whole of second half and did very well considering his long lay off. Had to chase with one of their players down the left flank but covered superbly. Poor Lennon was so knackered though.

Lapslie (on for Aribo) 6 - tidy

Carter N/A (on for Ahearne-Grant) - great moment for him coming on near the end for his Charlton debut at a Premiership ground

Thanks for the report and bloody well done for going along.
  • Thanks for all your kind remarks. cabbles was continually pestering me after the match to do my duty and report on this crucial game. I hope I can oblige again in January, preferably from the Percy Ronson Stand at Fleetwood on a Tues night.
  • Thanks for all your kind remarks. cabbles was continually pestering me after the match to do my duty and report on this crucial game. I hope I can oblige again in January, preferably from the Percy Ronson Stand at Fleetwood on a Tues night.

Yes enough adulation for this man now. If we can all get back to trolling him and highlighting what a meaningless quest he’s on that would be appreciated

He’s had his 15 mins of fame on here
  • Some movement up front, wow, i'd forgotten what it was like.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for posting the highlights, HardyAddick.

*thumbs up*

• Oggy Red said:

Thanks for posting the highlights, HardyAddick.

*thumbs up*

Surprised you didn't make the short trip @Oggy Red living down west :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

*thumbs up*

haha .... it's only a short trip as the crow flies, unless you can walk on water.
    I'd have to go all the way from Cornwall to Bristol before turning west again to Swansea.

Tut tut, people living around London forget that Cornwall is the last stop before America.
    And not a suburb of Bristol.

Winky wink.

• Oggy Red said:

RedChaser said:

Oggy Red said:

*thumbs up*

haha .... it's only a short trip as the crow flies, unless you can walk on water.
    I'd have to go all the way from Cornwall to Bristol before turning west again to Swansea.

Tut tut, people living around London forget that Cornwall is the last stop before America.
    And not a suburb of Bristol.

Winky wink.

What about that ocean going yacht you've got moored down there :wink:

• Its not mine, it's Roland's.
    Don't tell Cabbles, but I'm hoping Katie comes soon.

• Oggy Red said:

Its not mine, it's Roland's.
    Don't tell Cabbles, but I'm hoping Katie comes soon.

Good heavens, I nearly choked on my cup of tea then, what at this time of day :blush: