Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Back to the Valley celebration at the Valley - 5 December 2017

Comments

• Delighted that a client meeting later today has cancelled meaning that I can come along - really looking forward to it!
  • TEL said:

If you do manage to put a dvd together of all the video clips, Id love to buy one.

me too
  • A couple of other raffle prizes , firstly a large limited edition poster
  • A signed Simon Webster large picture 16 x 12
  • Ashers said:

Delighted that a client meeting later today has cancelled meaning that I can come along - really looking forward to it!

Ashers - how are you coming up? Look out for me and perhaps we can travel back together?

• Ashers said:

Delighted that a client meeting later today has cancelled meaning that I can come along - really looking forward to it!

Ashers - how are you coming up? Look out for me and perhaps we can travel back together?

I'm driving today so will happily give you a lift back if you caught the train up this morning.
  • Ashers said:

Ashers said:

I'm driving today so will happily give you a lift back if you caught the train up this morning.
    that would be great Steve, thanks a lot.

• I know in the advertising we mentioned nibbles , well not any old nibbles M&S sandwiches so make sure you turn up people ! Free wine and beers plus soft drinks
  • Gutted I can’t make this now. Have gone down with the bug my wife and daughter had last week.
  • I'm so sorry I can't be there. Best of luck everyone, have a great evening and well done all those involved in making this happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sadly, the Fanackapans won't make this one but the good news is that there'll be more wine for @Curb_It ...

Have a good one guys.
  • Sadly cannot make the event, been on my second week of jury service, and my leg is causing a lot of pain, due to an old football injury which has come back to curse me 35 years later. Hope to make the game at the weekend, then pre op next week. Good luck Ben and co, I am sure it will be a great night.

• Wish we could also attend on Tuesday but we will be there on Friday this week our you open then.

Not this Friday but will be before the Pompey game.
    What time Saturday need to pick up book and give you money.
  • Just got back home from a really good evening. The Museum is so much better than when it opened. A big thank you to everyone who's donated.
  • @Airman Brown and Katrien in the same room...this could be the start of a beautiful friendship...
  • Fumbluff said:

@Airman Brown and Katrien in the same room...this could be the start of a beautiful friendship...

Katrien's turned up? Why did I leave so early? W T F???!!!
  • Sorry I couldn’t get along tonight. Couldn’t get out of work early enough and am knackered. Would have been good to see the museum and some Lifers. Hope it all goes well.
  • Hope it went well.
  • Made it just after 8 (thanks roadworks and South Eastern), seemed to have been a smashing event, both that and the Museum are something of which those involved can be very proud - and makes our Club so special.
  • Sponsored links:

• Popped in early and had to leave by 6, but nice to shake Keith Peacock's hand! Oh and meet Henry

Very impressed with the museum, a really professional job by all concerned
  • Just back from a great event. Well done to the Museum and all involved. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't a fan in 92, so it was good to speak to people involved in the fight for our club back then. My first visit to the Museum and I would recommend it to anyone interested in the history of our club.
  • Very nice evening, well organised by all concerned.
    And I got to meet the legendary @seth plum
  • edited December 2017
    Cheers!
  • We had a few famous faces

• Thanks to everyone who came along.

We had a great evening, raised a few bob but most importantly marked an important anniversary.

Special thanks to this lifer who started the evening by donating these.

Kids, ask your parents.

Don’t tell me, he found them in the back of a cab.
  • Looking forward to Sunday! Hopefully put a few faces to names!!