Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sorry for earlier comments.

I made comments in the reason to be annoyed post. I made comments in gest and going to bed thought I better delete then fell asleep. I did not mean to cause offence and I am sorry if I have.

Comments

• thats ok.

What did you say?
  • Enjoy Swansea this evening
  • thats ok.

What did you say?

Whatever it was it got 5 flags, i wished i knew what was said
  • I think you need to repeat the comments so we can decide if we are going to forgive you or be completely outraged

Off that, I found it, I personally wouldn't have even bothered apologising mate.
  • I think you need to repeat the comments so we can decide if we are going to forgive you or be completely outraged

Off that, I found it, I personally wouldn't have even bothered apologising mate.
    Exactly, we all finger ourselves sometimes.
    And where better than the valley to do it!
  • I made comments in the reason to be annoyed post. I made comments in gest and going to bed thought I better delete then fell asleep. I did not mean to cause offence and I am sorry if I have.

Apology accepted.
  • I made comments in the reason to be annoyed post. I made comments in gest and going to bed thought I better delete then fell asleep. I did not mean to cause offence and I am sorry if I have.

I'm outraged - it's quite right that you apologise (don't know what you said but if there's a bandwagon it's worth jumping on).
  • I felt physically sick at those comments but accept your apology... What did you say again?
  • Sponsored links:

• Our faithful supporter made a comment about Saturdays ref making love to his own mother.

Five flags for that comment and I haven't a clue what it was. I'm tempted to give you a flag just in case I might have been mortally a fended.

Five flags for that comment and I haven't a clue what it was. I'm tempted to give you a flag just in case I might have been mortally a fended.
    you deserve a flag for being mortally a fended.
    I'm plagued with fat fingers and a brain that doesn't connect with them.

I think we best balance your view with one from someone not morally corrupt.
  • You should be a saint like me.
  • Disgusted

From

Tunbridge Wells

He deserves a flag for his inability to spell offended.
  • Sponsored links:

• You should be a saint like me.

Auto correct on saint?
  • A 5 flagger ...followed by an immediate apology.

I'm using that piece of information to try and narrow down the content of what might have been said.

I believe it may have been an attempt at humour but due to a possible racial or sexual ingredient within, the joke failed, got a bad reaction and was seen as distasteful.

It can't have been having a go at an individual, otherwise it would have been more of a direct apology.

He also said "sorry for my comments"

Which leads me to believe it may even have been a mini rant collectively slagging off every CL member saying we are either all boring and or sad.
  • I am offended by Dave21 guessing what AFC81 said. Boring and sad are compulsory on CL and where would the forum be without those traits. If people don't like Boring and Sad they need to sod off and join Facebook where interesting and happy stuff happens. Anything to do with CAFC is ultimately rooted in the world of B and S.

I'm plagued with fat fingers and a brain that doesn't connect with them.
    There's a derogratory comment about Katrien somewhere in there but i've thought better of it
  • thats ok.

What did you say?

He said that you were a cock.
  • Dave2l said:

A 5 flagger ...followed by an immediate apology.

I'm using that piece of information to try and narrow down the content of what might have been said.

I believe it may have been an attempt at humour but due to a possible racial or sexual ingredient within, the joke failed, got a bad reaction and was seen as distasteful.

It can't have been having a go at an individual, otherwise it would have been more of a direct apology.

He also said "sorry for my comments"

Which leads me to believe it may even have been a mini rant collectively slagging off every CL member saying we are either all boring and or sad.

I gave it a lol.
  • I don't know what you said, but thanks for being big enough to apologise. I've sunk this thread now though to avoid it stoking any more idle curiosity.
  • It hasn't worked Stig. I am idly curious.
  • Disgusted

From

Tunbridge Wells

Are you my boss?
  • Hi katrien don't know what your doing on Fa cup third round day. I've brought you a four finger kit Kat for you to enjoy at the valley.