Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets for Pompy game

edited December 2017 in General Charlton
Trying to buy tickets for the match Saturday. I'm on my mobile and I have to say the mobile site is impossible to navigate when buying tickets.

Whenever I select buy match tickets, whether I go through the tickets section or through articles about the portsmouth game or from the main site, the only option I get is for valley express tickets.

Can anyone help me?

I've had this problem before and just done it on my laptop but don't have access to that for the next few days.

P.s. I am in no way old or computer illiterate. I am 22 have spent summer's working in IT departments and can code in 4 programming languages. This mobile site has beaten me though.

Comments

• Trying to buy tickets for the match Saturday. I'm on my mobile and I have to say the mobile site is impossible to navigate when buying tickets.

Whenever I select buy match tickets, whether I go through the tickets section or through articles about the portsmouth game or from the main site, the only option I get is for valley express tickets.

Can anyone help me?

I've done it before on my laptop but don't have access to that for the next few days.

P.s. I am in no way old or computer illiterate. I am 22 have spent summer's working in IT departments and can code in 4 programming languages. This mobile site has beaten me though.

Season tickets your friend
  • Can't stand the mobile site. Just give them a ring tommorow might be easier for you
  • edited December 2017

Can't stand the mobile site. Just give them a ring tommorow might be easier for you

Don't wanna pay booking fee and post charges etc. Wanna buy online and print at home.
  • Have you logged in
  • Use the phone; tin can > string > tin can. It works. And it’s good to talk. ;0)
  • Can't stand the mobile site. Just give them a ring tommorow might be easier for you

Don't wanna pay booking fee and post charges etc. Wanna buy online and print at home.
    Showing up Blackpool but not pompey is that beacubecause there restricted
  • edited December 2017
    clb74 said:

Can't stand the mobile site. Just give them a ring tommorow might be easier for you

Showing up Blackpool but not pompey is that beacubecause there restricted
    Maybe, although it's not any clearer now I've logged in.

Surely this was the whole point of running our own website? That it didn't have to be the league's crappy format and we could make it user friendly.

This is terrible.
  • Sponsored links:

• I know it's no consolation but I generally find mobile sites poor.
  • Considering your abuse of cats the other day I think you're a closet Pompey fan so no help from me!

(Seriously though, I've only ever bought tickets through a computer browser and not mobile so I cant help you...... even if I wanted to ;-) )
  • CatAddick said:

Considering your abuse of cats the other day I think you're a closet Pompey fan so no help from me!

(Seriously though, I've only ever bought tickets through a computer browser and not mobile so I cant help you...... even if I wanted to ;-) )

You should be more angry at KR on the cat hating front than me! ;)
  • I've just looked on the OS and for whatever reason they are not showing on sale at present (laptop).
  • Press the 3 circles and request access to desktop site and try it that way. Not sure if that’ll work but worth a try.
  • CatAddick said:

Considering your abuse of cats the other day I think you're a closet Pompey fan so no help from me!

You should be more angry at KR on the cat hating front than me! ;)
    I've just got one for the boy
  • I've just looked on the OS and for whatever reason they are not showing on sale at present (laptop).

You should get a season ticket
  • Press the 3 circles and request access to desktop site and try it that way. Not sure if that’ll work but worth a try.

Cheers. You don't have any discount codes for this match do You?

It was you that had them in the past wasn't it?
  • Sell now Roland cant even manage to get the website working properly(its probably on loan from the network) get out now
  • Sell now Roland cant even manage to get the website working properly(its probably on loan from the network) get out now

Wait... You mean to say Canters is Roland?
  • Sponsored links:

Are you Elfsborg in disguise,

Nope I don’t. I saw the one for that game where everyone got a free one via Greenwich Uni but reckon you’ve mixed me up there.

25% to CATC for this anyway so not too bad!

No it's not a free bar with the match ticket

Wait... You mean to say Canters is Roland?
    Dammit. Covers blown. All this time, even going to Belgium to protest to keep it believable. And after all that it was paulie who saw through the disguise.
  • clb74 said:

Press the 3 circles and request access to desktop site and try it that way. Not sure if that’ll work but worth a try.

Gotta love a freebie.

Nope I don’t. I saw the one for that game where everyone got a free one via Greenwich Uni but reckon you’ve mixed me up there.

25% to CATC for this anyway so not too bad!
    No worries. Thought it was you. Must have got confused..

Funny. You think they would want people to buy tickets, especially as they have hiked the price for this one.
  • If all else fails you could use the free computers in your local library.

This is what I have resorted to recently due to my geriatric computer refusing to show the credit card details page on buy tickets.
    Possibly because Windows have stopped updating my old XP system ?
  • clb74 said:

Press the 3 circles and request access to desktop site and try it that way. Not sure if that’ll work but worth a try.

Gotta love a freebie.
    All day long.
  • clb74 said:

No it's not a free bar with the match ticket
    Ffs Christine, is your wife ignoring you tonight? You're on a roll.