Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Story of Our Return To The Valley

As someone who was born after the events that brought us back to The Valley I would like to say Thank you to everyone who was involved in bringing us home! And for other young fans who don't know the history of those years here is a video Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPvX1FW9lg

Comments

• Having trouble opening this. When I click on it, it disappears, there's just a white space. Any ideas?
  • Having trouble opening this. When I click on it, it disappears, there's just a white space. Any ideas?

Was all a dream.
  • edited December 2017

Having trouble opening this. When I click on it, it disappears, there's just a white space. Any ideas?

What about here Prague? Try pasting this into your browser: youtube.com/watch?v=ujPvX1FW9lg
  • Great bit of history, tremendous spirit and determination shown by all those who finally got us back home to where we belong.

Well done everyone, you know who you are, I will forever be grateful.

Wrong link, you've clicked on RD's link on "How to win fans over and progress a football club" ;)
  • Great work @CWadlan

Emotional seeing those scenes again. Amazing to see how relatively full the Valley was only recently, when we follow Igor and Bulot out of the tunnel. That was before we quite realised the extent of the malign influence of Duchatelet and Meire on the club.

Hopefully much happier times are just around the corner.
  • edited December 2017
    Good to see then club secretary Graham Hortop wearing a black and white tie - clearly before his time!

And a very dapper and forever combative @PragueAddick!
  • I fucking hate sellout park with a passion.
    I can't remember who we played but one Saturday when Charlton were playing at sellout we all protested at the valley instead of going to the match.

I never thought it was possible to feel so disconnected from Charlton as I was then.

But then along comes Roland and takes it to a different level.

Just sell the club and fuck off
  • Wow, real tear to the eye stuff. Roll on Saturday and with a positive takeover perhaps not far away it will become the perfect start all over again.
  • EastStand said:

Having trouble opening this. When I click on it, it disappears, there's just a white space. Any ideas?

What about here Prague? Try pasting this into your browser: youtube.com/watch?v=ujPvX1FW9lg
    Thanks mate. Seems the problem was my VPN.

Great video.

• Sponsored links:

• Loved that!
  • Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback! Glad you all enjoyed it! Important to not forget our history and as someone who wasnt born in 1992 and i wanted to find a way to say thank you to those who brought us home and gave me a club to support!
  • Just superb, brings a tear to the eye.

Forget the current owner and his abysmal SMT ... they are an unfortunate blip in our history and will be gone very soon.

This video is our DNA and the real Charlton.

COYR
  • Everytime this stuff gets me...