Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Songs you've just discovered.

I don't know how to post links from my phone but I give you;

Oro oro by the Fureys. Which is on youtube. Just brilliant.

Comments

• Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot. I heard it on Radio 2 a couple of months ago & the haunting lyrics just grabbed me. I knew of Gordon Lightfoot as I had one of his songs of a compilation tape I bought about 25 years ago (the days when you only had a tape deck in your car along with the radio) but wish they had chosen this one instead of "if you could read my mind"
  • Mona Lisa by Rak-Su
  • Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald by Gordon Lightfoot. I heard it on Radio 2 a couple of months ago & the haunting lyrics just grabbed me. I knew of Gordon Lightfoot as I had one of his songs of a compilation tape I bought about 25 years ago (the days when you only had a tape deck in your car along with the radio) but wish they had chosen this one instead of "if you could read my mind"

Great song.
  • Just heard a song by a guy called Ed Sheeran.
    Surprised he's not been on the radio more.
  • Mainly due to Charlton Live, Sigala, we came here for love, not normally a fan of this style of music (whatever it is) but a good tune