Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham Relegation Watch

Comments

• This must be one of your favourite threads @JohnBoyUK to get the juices flowing :wink:
  • The Dildo bros have sold the clubs soul by moving to the OP. That they have stitched up London taxpayers for millions of pounds sticks in the gullet. One wonders if they have 'bought' a turkey though as I hear the atmosphere/view etc is terrible. I still think their cheap season tickets for the premier will steal away many of our 'soft' fan base. So, yeah I hope they get relegated...with palarse.
  • Come on City, put 7 past them.
  • Come on City, put 7 past them.

You wouldn’t even get very good odds for that today
  • Actually better than I thought. 7-0 is 40’s with PP. 7-1 is 66’s. Might have a couple of quid on each
  • My cousin/uncle are west ham and i dont like west ham as a club or fans...

alot of factors but only milwall and palars i hate more, West ham and Spurs/ United next

Your cousin is your uncle? What sort of family is this?
    A West Ham one by the sounds of it
  • Sponsored links:

• On bet365 7-0 is 40/1 0-1 is 50/1 tells u something about these 2 teams
  • Moyes hasn't even selected a striker in the starting lineup
  • Actually better than I thought. 7-0 is 40’s with PP. 7-1 is 66’s. Might have a couple of quid on each

No chance. Could be double figures this one.
  • Let's hope it's 7-1 then.
  • They've played very well this half
  • City playing like they thought they only had to turn up to win .
  • City playing like they thought they only had to turn up to win .

To be fair that’s what the bookies, and most on here, believed.
  • City have been very poor and West Ham have defended superbly for probably the first time this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Quite clear. Keep Hart out and you stand a chance.
  • Made Sterling my Fantasy team captain this week, in expectation that he could keep up his scoring record against the happy hammers...
  • Hammers to be playing at Shithurst next season?
  • Beaten but the performance gives them hope they can get out of it. They defended pretty well and looked dangerous at times on the counter. Should probably give Adrian a run of games, can't do any worse than Hart has been doing.
  • Loved it when the commentator mentioned Adrians Wall at a free kick.
  • Beaten but the performance gives them hope they can get out of it. They defended pretty well and looked dangerous at times on the counter. Should probably give Adrian a run of games, can't do any worse than Hart has been doing.

They've got Chelsea and Arsenal next though so hopefully a couple of good tonkings will stop them from capitalising on this.
  • Christ, Arsenal will be in the mood to give out one of their semi-infrequent pulverisings after yesterday
  • cabbles said:

Really don't understand the dislike for West Ham on here. Always thought they were a decent club with generally alright fans.

I don’t mind them but this is all quite funny. Had a blinding atmospheric stadium and momentum under Bilic. Their grubby owners and that business superstar Karen ‘TV Personality’ Brady took state aid and moved them to a soulless sports arena (for football), and now they’ve got Moyes leading them into the championship

Their utopia will be complete when they announce Fellaini will be joining on loan in Jan and Pienaar has signed a 6 month contract
    Moving to the Olympic Stadium will help take West Ham to the next level...downwards
    They'll be playing at Thurrock athletic stadium next season.
  • It's the hope that kills you.....