Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello everyone..:

... long time no post. Just sitting up watching the ashes and thought I’d have a nose on here. Still great for debate and conversation I see.

So are you coming up this season? Would be good to have you lot in the championship next season along with Palace (although I can’t see them going down tbh) and west ham (100% going down I think). Would be a great season for London derbies. That’s as long as we stay up that is!

Comments

• edited December 2017
    iamdan said:

Pi$$ off

No, not really...
    Sing us that song about the girl and the Halibut
  • ... long time no post. Just sitting up watching the ashes and thought I’d have a nose on here. Still great for debate and conversation I see.

So are you coming up this season? Would be good to have you lot in the championship next season along with Palace (although I can’t see them going down tbh) and west ham (100% going down I think). Would be a great season for London derbies. That’s as long as we stay up that is!

I don't think we'll go up and agree that the nigels will sneak it and West Ham will go down.
  • Hi Millwall Fan
    Had just this conversation with the fella from Sham 69 the other night. Would love the perfect scenario,but it's looking like long odds.
    PS check out the Sham 69 current tour poster.....very Millwall!
  • Cheers. Can probably see us just having enough to stay up this season. I haven’t been to as many games as I’d have liked to have for one reason or another but my last two home games were Burton and Barnsley where we was absolutely dire. Before that was top of the table Leeds, which was one of the best Millwall performances I can remember seeing in 35+ years of going. I know it’s a bit cliched but we genuinely could’ve had 5 or 6 and they didn’t have one meaningful chance. We have a few key players missing through injuries and suspensions since then though and that’s really shown. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if we get something today. We seem to up our game against the better sides. It’s just a shame we didn’t pick up more points earlier in the season when some of our performances didn’t merit the results we deserved. Most teams we played off the park in the first half a dozen games.

West Ham seem to be imploding both on and off the pitch. Can see them going the way of Coventry. Homeless, skint, with no identity. Can’t say I’d shed a tear tbh. Wouldn’t like to see any club go out of business (apart from mk cons) but would like to see them bomb down the leagues and struggle like hell. They’re all saying they never wanted to leave the Boleyn now but plenty of them were gloating when they got awarded the OS and the carrot of champions league football was dangled in front of them. Well they’re not so smug now.

And cheers Floyd M, will check it out.
  • Blackburn and Wigan will go up automatically.

No shame finishing behind those two. Play offs is a lottery.

Burton are gone, Bolton will probably go, but that final place is up for grabs. Birmingham, Sunderland & Hull should have enough to stay up. Personally, think Millwall will take that final slot.

However, Williams is meant to be back soon and I hear he's Millwall best player.

Burton are gone, Bolton will probably go, but that final place is up for grabs. Birmingham, Sunderland & Hull should have enough to stay up. Personally, think Millwall will take that final slot.

However, Williams is meant to be back soon and I hear he's Millwall best player.

Yes Williams is back soon and Jed Wallace is back today from suspension. He’s a great player. Heard we’re looking to bring players in in January too. Agree re hull and Sunderland. But would be disappointed if we finished below Birmingham. Totally dominated them at the Den and beat them 2-0. They were poor. Very poor.

• Sponsored links:

• ... long time no post. Just sitting up watching the ashes and thought I’d have a nose on here. Still great for debate and conversation I see.

Posted at 3.38am. Shouldn't you be out burgling or something ;-)
    Unfair stereotyping. Poor bloke couldn't sleep and now he'll be out working hard tarmacing drives

Yes Williams is back soon and Jed Wallace is back today from suspension. He’s a great player. Heard we’re looking to bring players in in January too. Agree re hull and Sunderland. But would be disappointed if we finished below Birmingham. Totally dominated them at the Den and beat them 2-0. They were poor. Very poor.

You'll definitely need to bring players in, because realistically you will properly be in the bottom 3 by January. Delightfully, I cannot see where your next win is coming from, because your next 6 matches are very tough.

Posted at 3.38am. Shouldn't you be out burgling or something ;-)
    Unfair stereotyping. Poor bloke couldn't sleep and now he'll be out working hard tarmacing drives
    :smiley: I was up with a coffee watching the ashes! Lol

You'll definitely need to bring players in, because realistically you will properly be in the bottom 3 by January. Delightfully, I cannot see where your next win is coming from, because your next 6 matches are very tough.
    Well, as I said, we comfortably beat Leeds when they was top of the league and picked up points away to Preston and Cardiff when they was flying high. 4-0 at home to Norwich was nice too. We’ll pick up points when we least expect to and drop points to the poorer teams. It’s the Millwall way. We’ll see.

Well, as I said, we comfortably beat Leeds when they was top of the league and picked up points away to Preston and Cardiff when they was flying high. 4-0 at home to Norwich was nice too. We’ll pick up points when we least expect to and drop points to the poorer teams. It’s the Millwall way. We’ll see.

Someone on here a while ago made a good point that you find it easier to get up for the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Forest etc when the away side has a decent following and maybe a bit of 'history' with Millwall when all the chavs turn out to goad the away fans for 90 minutes, but when you play the likes of Burton and Bolton on a Tuesday night who bring about 300 fans and there's no atmosphere then you come unstuck.

Someone on here a while ago made a good point that you find it easier to get up for the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, Forest etc when the away side has a decent following and maybe a bit of 'history' with Millwall when all the chavs turn out to goad the away fans for 90 minutes, but when you play the likes of Burton and Bolton on a Tuesday night who bring about 300 fans and there's no atmosphere then you come unstuck.
    Always a better atmosphere when there’s a large and lively away following and that should obviously gee the team up. Isn’t that the same at every club?
  • Alright fella how’s the wooden sign business going ?
  • edited December 2017
    We have a big following coming up to The Valley next weekend. Over 3,700 Pompey coming up and probably a fair few in home areas due to our club's lack of foresight and experience of other clubs fans selling tickets openly up to yesterday when they finally decided to put them on restricted sale.
  • Cheers. Can probably see us just having enough to stay up this season. I haven’t been to as many games as I’d have liked to have for one reason or another but my last two home games were Burton and Barnsley where we was absolutely dire. Before that was top of the table Leeds, which was one of the best Millwall performances I can remember seeing in 35+ years of going. I know it’s a bit cliched but we genuinely could’ve had 5 or 6 and they didn’t have one meaningful chance. We have a few key players missing through injuries and suspensions since then though and that’s really shown. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if we get something today. We seem to up our game against the better sides. It’s just a shame we didn’t pick up more points earlier in the season when some of our performances didn’t merit the results we deserved. Most teams we played off the park in the first half a dozen games.

West Ham seem to be imploding both on and off the pitch. Can see them going the way of Coventry. Homeless, skint, with no identity. Can’t say I’d shed a tear tbh. Wouldn’t like to see any club go out of business (apart from mk cons) but would like to see them bomb down the leagues and struggle like hell. They’re all saying they never wanted to leave the Boleyn now but plenty of them were gloating when they got awarded the OS and the carrot of champions league football was dangled in front of them. Well they’re not so smug now.

And cheers Floyd M, will check it out.

Very few thought the move away from the Boleyn would be a disaster, even a couple on here said it would be great football stadium. I enjoy saying "I told you so."
  • Welcome back Millwall fan
  • Sponsored links:

• West Ham and Palace go down, Millwall stay up and we put only get promoted if Roland sells before January.

Hello mate, I’m good thanks.

It’s on hold for the time being. Had a bit of a difficult year with one thing or another so it’s gone on the back burner and we’re focusing on the main business for now.

• edited December 2017
    MillwallFan.
    Buy the naming rights for the taxpayers stadium and call it The Millwallaregreat Stadium.
    Offer to share the toolbox with West Ham when it all goes wrong.
    We are going to offer The Valley to Crystal Palace at £2million per match.

It’s on hold for the time being. Had a bit of a difficult year with one thing or another so it’s gone on the back burner and we’re focusing on the main business for now.

Shame mate they were top quality hope things with your business are ok, I know how hard it is believe me ,
  • Very good result for Millwall today. They do seem to be able to raise their game for the bigger opponents.

Shame mate they were top quality hope things with your business are ok, I know how hard it is believe me ,

Alright fella how’s the wooden sign business going ?

Cheers mate. Yes we're getting back on track. Had a few set backs that’s all.
  • edited December 2017

Blackburn and Wigan will go up automatically.

Hmmm, not your greatest prediction there mate?

To top off a great result I had a few quid on 3-1 :smiley:
  • That’s good to hear mate keep going be worth it in the end
  • edited December 2017

Blackburn and Wigan will go up automatically.

Well that was certainly a foot in mouth comment.