Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Manchester United tickets

Working in Manchester next week and see they have a game so rather than doing an Alan Partridge and spend the evening in my room watching ladyboy ppvs considering going.

It's Cska Moscow so would be surprised if a sell out (?) but website saying members only.

Anyone ever tried getting tickets or is it nigh on impossible?

Comments

• might be members only because of the opposition, hate to use them but viagogo?
  • @RodneyCharltonTrotta My brother in law has two cracking seats in the stretford end, he generally lets the european tickets go for face value. I'll try and get hold of him today to see if he has not already off loaded them. Is it just the one?

Wow that is really kind of you thank you. If they are pricey then may have to give it a miss but thanks for finding out.

Would be just the one. However only thing would be I'm leaving Manchester at crack of dawn next morning so may not be practical in terms of returning it.

Really kind offer thanks.
  • @RodneyCharltonTrotta My brother in law has two cracking seats in the stretford end, he generally lets the european tickets go for face value. I'll try and get hold of him today to see if he has not already off loaded them. Is it just the one?

Wow that is really kind of you thank you. If they are pricey then may have to give it a miss but thanks for finding out.

Would be just the one. However only thing would be I'm leaving Manchester at crack of dawn next morning so may not be practical in terms of returning it.

If it is acceptable then I would simply hand the ticket in at the ticket office after the game saying you think someone dropped it and then the club will return it or arrange for him to collect it.
  • cfgs said:

@RodneyCharltonTrotta My brother in law has two cracking seats in the stretford end, he generally lets the european tickets go for face value. I'll try and get hold of him today to see if he has not already off loaded them. Is it just the one?

If it is acceptable then I would simply hand the ticket in at the ticket office after the game saying you think someone dropped it and then the club will return it or arrange for him to collect it.
    I'd rather not risk jeopardising anyone's ticket and if other way round would be wary of relying on a stanger even if it is user trustworthy forum legend RodneyCharltonTrotta.
  • might be members only because of the opposition, hate to use them but viagogo?

Would rather not use them but thanks.
  • Macronate said:

Backtracking quickly.

You had second thoughts about the ladyboy ppvs?

Just called up the hotel and found out there's some new ones available so it's made me reconsider. :-)
  • Working in Manchester next week and see they have a game so rather than doing an Alan Partridge and spend the evening in my room watching ladyboy ppvs considering going.

It's Cska Moscow so would be surprised if a sell out (?) but website saying members only.

I have a Man Utd membership. Long story. PM me and you can use it for tickets
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow - rude not to at that price.
  • DA9 said:

@RodneyCharltonTrotta My brother in law has two cracking seats in the stretford end, he generally lets the european tickets go for face value. I'll try and get hold of him today to see if he has not already off loaded them. Is it just the one?

Charlton Life at its best
    Yeah, but no bugger could tell me how to sort out my photo editing problem... :wink:
  • @RodneyCharltonTrotta the tickets are still available at £37 each. My son (big charlton fan) will take the other one. He can meet you at the ground and obviously take the ticket back with him. Does that help?

That is so kind thank you mate. I owe you a beer!

I'm at work at moment but will send you a private message later tonight to sort out the details.

Remarkably kind of you thank you!
    No worries, I'll let the brother in law know.
  • Curb_It said:

I love a happy ending me.

don't we all ;-))

• DA9 said:

Charlton Life at its best
    Yeah, but no bugger could tell me how to sort out my photo editing problem... :wink:
    Selective hearing mate, see you in Camden next Sunday :-)
  • @RodneyCharltonTrotta the tickets are still available at £37 each. My son (big charlton fan) will take the other one. He can meet you at the ground and obviously take the ticket back with him. Does that help?

That is so kind thank you mate. I owe you a beer!

I'm at work at moment but will send you a private message later tonight to sort out the details.

Remarkably kind of you thank you!
    No worries, I'll let the brother in law know.
    Thank you
  • Sponsored links:

• jamescafc said:

Working in Manchester next week and see they have a game so rather than doing an Alan Partridge and spend the evening in my room watching ladyboy ppvs considering going.

I have a Man Utd membership. Long story. PM me and you can use it for tickets
    @jamescafc sorry mate, I've just seen this. Thanks very much it's really kind of you. Stockport has sorted me out with a ticket but thanks very much for the kind offer.

Fantastic this place at times.
  • My friend Emmanuel says he can help, he just needs your bank details.
  • Curb_It said:

I love a happy ending me.

37 quid is a bit steep though, especially up north