Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Direct trains to Luton from Greenwich! Wow....
  • edited November 2017

Direct trains to Luton from Greenwich! Wow....

Doesnt surprise me with the Thameslink changes being made @ London Bridge

Be an easy option for those from South East London needing to get to Luton Airport for sure
  • Direct trains to Luton from Greenwich! Wow....

Be great for our Division Two campaign when we play them next year!
  • Well it looks like Southeastern will be utterly shafting me. There are currently 4 Cannon St, 4 Charing Cross and 2 Victoria trains from Welling in the morning peak period. From 2022 apparently there will be 2 Cannon St, 4 Charing Cross and no Victoria trains. So on an already massively overcrowded route they are cutting the number of trains from 10 to 6 and cutting the destinations of those trains from 3 to 2.

Just when I thought commuting couldn't get any worse!
  • Rizzo said:

Well it looks like Southeastern will be utterly shafting me. There are currently 4 Cannon St, 4 Charing Cross and 2 Victoria trains from Welling in the morning peak period. From 2022 apparently there will be 2 Cannon St, 4 Charing Cross and no Victoria trains. So on an already massively overcrowded route they are cutting the number of trains from 10 to 6 and cutting the destinations of those trains from 3 to 2.

I'd be surprised if the number of rush hour trains dropped from 10 to 6, the main document is hard to understand though

Either way, it's nothing to do with Southeastern, but rather the DfT
  • edited November 2017
    Rizzo said:

Well it looks like Southeastern will be utterly shafting me. There are currently 4 Cannon St, 4 Charing Cross and 2 Victoria trains from Welling in the morning peak period. From 2022 apparently there will be 2 Cannon St, 4 Charing Cross and no Victoria trains. So on an already massively overcrowded route they are cutting the number of trains from 10 to 6 and cutting the destinations of those trains from 3 to 2.

You wait until they halve the number of carriages on each train.