Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton 2 Posh 2 - Post Match Views

Oh what difference a goal makes.

Terrible night or (five mins later) wonderful fightback?

Comments

• Too quick again

Posh will point to the penalty they will feel they should of got on Edwards and the decision to award one against Edwards. It finishes 2-2 #CHAvPET
  • Posh fans must be gutted.
  • Something inside so strong.
  • Posh fans must be gutted.

Shame
  • Sponsored links:

• They had 9 shots on target out of 13, we had 5 out of 14
  • Never leave early

Just pulling out of Charlton station, got the 9.45 but missed our2 goals

You're excused mate long journey ahead of you :wink:
  • edited November 2017
    ross1 said:

Too quick again

Posh will point to the penalty they will feel they should of got on Edwards and the decision to award one against Edwards. It finishes 2-2 #CHAvPET

Better to be lucky than good. Also, their player on that basically stepped into Kashi and fell down. It was shoulder-to-shoulder. One of those where if it was the other way we'd be fuming.

We were not good tonight. Full credit to the players that they kept going and it's a shame the match didn't last another couple minutes.

KAG MOTM. I screamed myself hoarse when he scored. He needed it, and it was a poacher's goal.
  • I much preferred this Desmond than the MK match.

What a comeback, huge moment for KAG, absolutely delighted.
  • Point gained, but need to win next couple in the league to keep pressure up.

Glad KAG got a goal
  • As I said earlier

We will be alright in the second half when Best runs out of steam and KAG comes on :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2017

In the cold light of day it’s still 2 points dropped though.

Maybe, but look at the context. 0-2 down and looking absolutely hopeless. Two goals in stoppage time. Just as MKD felt like a loss, this feels like a win.

Wasn't pretty, but whisper it, it's the kind of result promoted teams get.
  • How the feck did we get anything out of that? We were absolute dog shit for the whole of the second half - hardly got the ball into the box and didnt make their keeper make a save.
    It was an appalling performance.
  • The sort of charactaer needed in play off games, which is where we’re heading at best. And against a probable play off opponent.
    This season feels like a 5th/6th finish in the league kind of affair. Oh for decent owners and some proper squad planning and investment.
  • Woooow!
    Deserved nothing got something! Absolute scenes!!!
    Feels like a win that COYRS
  • Hope for Sunday, hear from me next week, good night
  • edited November 2017
    'Charlton score, Charlton score
    If you get one you'll get more'

And they did, Cloughie was right, it only takes a second to score a goal.

Glad we got something out of what sounded like a pretty poor second half. Thanks @ross1 Canters, 1StevieG and everyone else who kept us elsewhere Addicks updated during the game :+1: