Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Fantastic video
  • Love that kit... Proper retro look about it!!
  • That kit is lovely, will it be available to purchase? Pls make this our home kit next season!
  • Spine tingling, goose pimple moment.
  • That kit is lovely, will it be available to purchase? Pls make this our home kit next season!

500 available @ £75 each

Wonder if more will be produced if demand is high

Yours for just £75
  • Spine tingling, goose pimple moment.

That kit is lovely, will it be available to purchase? Pls make this our home kit next season!

500 available @ £75 each

Wonder if more will be produced if demand is high
    Doubt it. They probably made Webbo and Walshie pay for theirs.
  • Think Hummel would want their trademark chevrons on it if it was a full time kit.
  • edited November 2017
    iaitch said:

Think Hummel would want their trademark chevrons on it if it was a full time kit.

They are on it... Its got silver chevrons hasnt it? - Pause it @ 21secs
  • Can anyone tell me what the sign says in the tunnel underneath "This is The Valley" it used to say Quality is expected, effort is demanded (or something similar) but now says This team never & the rest is cut off in the video. Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• The first time I have cried at a Football match.
  • iaitch said:

Think Hummel would want their trademark chevrons on it if it was a full time kit.

So they have, although they are quite feint and with the blurry picture not that prominent.
  • iaitch said:

iaitch said:

So they have, although they are quite feint and with the blurry picture not that prominent.
    Easier to see here...

• Brilliant. Also like the way the film ends a milli-second before Webbo smashes the ball into the camera from point blank range.
  • edited November 2017
    AshBurton said:

Brilliant. Also like the way the film ends a milli-second before Webbo smashes the ball into the camera from point blank range.

I've mentioned this before but the Webbo of old had an absolute rocket of a shot which I found out to my cost one visit to the training ground with my son in his half term holidays. He (Webbo) was kicking in for some extra shooting practice after training had finished.

I was playing Saturdays and Sundays myself and training twice a week and thought nothing of sticking a foot out to stop a wide from Webbo. Big mistake it nearly took my leg off and Webbo came over and said 'you alright mate you don't want to do that too often' to which I replied 'yeh i'll be ok Simon I've got another one' :wink: .
  • RedChaser said:

AshBurton said:

Brilliant. Also like the way the film ends a milli-second before Webbo smashes the ball into the camera from point blank range.

I've mentioned this before but the Webbo of old had an absolute rocket of a shot which I found out to my cost one visit to the training ground with my son in his half term holidays. He (Webbo) was kicking in for some extra shooting practice after training had finished.

I was playing Saturdays and Sundays myself and training twice a week and thought nothing of sticking a foot out to stop a wide from Werbbo. Big mistake it nearly took my leg off and Webbo came over and said 'you alright mate you don't want to do that too often' to which I replied 'yeh i'll be ok Simon I've got another one' :wink: .
    From memory he scored a cracking volley from 20 yards at Upton Park in front of the North Bank. I think it was against Bristol Rovers or maybe Cambridge?