Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mobile Cryotherapy Unit

Seems that CAFC had arranged for a mobile cryotherapy unit to be at Glandford Park. Not seen this before. Anyone aware of this or how affective it is.

Our players seemed to take it turns post match to go and sit in this. Of particular interest to the female locals was a stripped to the waist Bauer - despite it being -2.

https://www.boconline.co.uk/en/services/cryotherapy/index.html

Comments

• Options
    The club have also been using it after recent home matches too
  • Options
    I’ve very often ended up crying when attending The Valley over the years.
  • Options
    How many Bitcoins did it cost?
  • Options
    Surely our squad can’t be that thin to need this in order to reduce recovery time!?
  • Options
    I thought athletes stopped using these as they are very dangerous if over exposed to the brink of hypothermia.
  • Options
    How convenient would one of theses be compared to, say, a laundry van for making a quick getaway?
  • Options
    Might be wrong but I thought this was the practise of freezing somebody when they die?

I think some of ours passed on years ago, if yesterday was anything to go by.

• Options

Might be wrong but I thought this was the practise of freezing somebody when they die ?

Christmas present for Roland, for the billionaire that has everything he wants.
  • Options

Might be wrong but I thought this was the practise of freezing somebody when they die?

Roland has been attending after all.