Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scrap

All,

Looking to scrap an old car we have in the garage. Any recommendations based in SE Ldn?

Comments

• Fight fight fight fight.
  • Bromley council will collect free of charge. If you're not in Bromley check your councils website they will probably have a similar scheme.
  • iamdan said:

All,

Looking to scrap an old car we have in the garage. Any recommendations based in SE Ldn?

I scraped my 15 year old mondeo last month. No MOT. I got £100 for it.
    I can’t remember who or where the scapers are based but just do a google search , scrap my car.
    Everything has a value.
  • What car is it?

Stick it on eBay as a non runner and someone will buy it!
  • What car is it ?
  • I might as well have a go...

What car is it?
  • Ring your local fire sevice, they often use them for training purposes. If they provide that service, they will pick it up and arrange the necessary paperwork.
  • What car is it?

Stick it on eBay as a non runner and someone will buy it!

If you do that make sure you get photographic evidence of the sale with time and date. My mate recently sold his at about 4 pm one Sunday, ended up with a hefty fine from Hammersmith council as the toerags he sold it to were filmed going down the wrong way on a one way street about 10pm that night and he couldn't prove that he wasn't driving at the time as the paperwork hadn't gone through.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would give a few scrap dealers a call for a price,Sometimes it's worth more if you sell off the parts on ebay.
  • edited November 2017
    The only way that thing is going the wrong way down a one way street is on the back of a truck doing similar.
  • Try The Arthur Foggan Scrap Corporation. The company that did for Barnstonworth what Duchatelet is doing for Charlton.
  • iamdan said:

All,

I scraped my 15 year old mondeo last month.
    And you told me it was your missus who did it while parking.

• edited November 2017
    Man vs car
    Speak to dave I am sure they will want full coverage of this fight
  • iamdan said:

ONO please.

One careful owner
  • ill get the name tonight but we used some people from west kingsdown for my sisters ka was a complete rustbucket they give you a cheque or a bacs transfer and come and pick it up on a flat bed with hoist etc.
  • iamdan said:

ONO please.

It looks like juniors motah.