Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe away roll call

All of a sudden looking a very important game near the top.

Who is making their way up there this Saturday?

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Yes making the trip up and treating my very lucky Mrs to her annual day out! Who said romance was dead has not meet me.
  • was gonna do this one, but by time i decided was too pricey on the trains, been quite bad start to the season on the away days front only managed to do plymouth and gills, hopefully will get to more in 2nd half of season, fair play as always to all going up.
  • I'll be there plus one, hoping to keep my winning run Oop North going (Rotherham, Oldham, Fleetwood and Bradford). I'd take a draw now though given Scunny's recent surge into 3rd place and our injuries.

A classic away day smash and grab performance required please KR.
    COYRs
  • Next season, takeover permitting.
  • I'll be there . Making the trip up. Looking forward to what should be a good game
  • Meeting up with Addickted for Scunthorpe hospitality package.
    Haven’t seen the old fella since Belgium, he’s great company and we’re both looking forward to linking up.
    He’s then driving over to Hull to visit his daughter who’s studying at Hull University, so he has an especially pleasant weekend ahead of him. Let’s hope “The lovely Red Boys” can make it even better for him.
    Speaking for myself I’d be happy with a draw, anything more would of course be a huge bonus. So all digits crossed folks.
    A glass or two of Rioja should go down very nicely into the bargain.

UP THE ADDICKS!
  • 3 of us going.
    Another ground to tick of the list.
    COYR
  • I will be there,good pub near the station,aptly named.
    http://www.honestlawyerbar.co.uk/
  • clive said:

I will be there,good pub near the station,aptly named.

Try the Samuel Smiths on the roundabout(?) about 10 minutes walk from the ground.
  • Will be a real test for us - won last four games and unbeaten in nine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh......I thought she was still at Uni.
    You can explain what she’s doing when we meet up!
  • 4 of "our gang" going by train - 10.03 out of Kings Cross.

Picnic hamper & wine for the journey.
  • 4 of "our gang" going by train - 10.03 out of Kings Cross.

Picnic hamper & wine for the journey.

Sounds great!
  • There with my little lad to share the glory of an away day in Scunny via Macclesfield. Hope springs eternal. COYR.
  • yes!!! first away game of the season for me. I crave the incubation of the dj coach

I am also planning on interviewing @The31YearMan for the book I plan to write about his meaningless 31 year journey

I'm covering why and the reason behind this 31 year quest, and then his memories for the 15/16 season
  • cabbles said:

yes!!! first away game of the season for me. I crave the incubation of the dj coach

I am also planning on interviewing @The31YearMan for the book I plan to write about his meaningless 31 year journey

I'm covering why and the reason behind this 31 year quest, and then his memories for the 15/16 season

Me and I'm sure @SoundAsa£ will be happy to fill you @cabbles in on a further 29 years :wink:
  • How many tickets sold for this ?
    How many coaches going ?

Anyone know
  • Daughter, Uncle and myself driving up and staying Saturday night.
  • Another trip with Stirling Moss in his crappy old mondeo, how could I say no, 3 of us god willing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Next season, takeover permitting.

I shall welcome you with open arms oh little one.
  • clb74 said:

Next season, takeover permitting.

I shall welcome you with open arms oh little one.
    Open wallet. It will cost you a fee beers
  • Safe journey to all those travelling.

Sense numbers are pretty low for this one which is a shame.
  • Sense numbers are pretty low for this one which is a shame.

Yeah but if our form was better we’d have good numbers , Christmas around the corner , kids football etc etc
  • 2 of us heading up, will no doubt be adding it to the never to return pile
  • First game of the season for me. Just left the house. Excited.
  • clive said:

I will be there,good pub near the station,aptly named.

Try the Samuel Smiths on the roundabout(?) about 10 minutes walk from the ground.
    Is that the Berkeley?
  • Who ever is going, have a great day and safe journey.
  • Very cold up here, ice on car window this morning, getting up to 5 degrees temp by kick off, COYR!
  • Very cold up here, ice on car window this morning, getting up to 5 degrees temp by kick off, COYR!

It's the same down here.