Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Argentina stream....

Comments

• edited November 2017
    http://www.zorrostream.com/rugby-live-streaming-video-1.html

Got this working, it's ok so far. Using "sky sports main event" #1
  • Good lead up to the try.
  • edited November 2017
    stonemuse said:

Good lead up to the try.

Not half. brilliant pass from Ford and Hughes made the finish look easy - which It wasn’t.
  • DRAddick said:

http://www.zorrostream.com/rugby-live-streaming-video-1.html

Got this working, it's ok so far. Using "sky sports main event" #1

Thanks DR - great stream so far.
  • Not that impressive but I’ll take the win.
  • Poor performance
  • Poor performance

I think 'rusty' is probably a better word rather than poor - after all, they still won.!
  • Poor performance

I think 'rusty' is probably a better word rather than poor - after all, they still won.!
    Rusty is exactly right.

Have to up it for next week, will be interested to see how Australia play against Wales today.
  • England were not great. Argentine place kicking was woeful. I was sat dead in line with the pass for the 2nd try. Most def a forward pass. Surprising how poor the camera angles were for the video ref to make a decision.
    Very poor atmosphere generated by near 82,000 crowd.
  • Sponsored links:

• England were not great. Argentine place kicking was woeful. I was sat dead in line with the pass for the 2nd try. Most def a forward pass. Surprising how poor the camera angles were for the video ref to make a decision.

I was there too and even from not in line with the pass it looked forward, as it did even on the poor camera angles. And I agree about the atmosphere. Round me people seemed to have only half an eye on the game and were more interested in taking selfies and chatting and boozing and going for a piss before drinking more. All in all, not a riveting sporting occasion + hell getting away and back into the centre of London. I'm sticking to going to The Valley!
  • Very flat all round......uninspiring performance, which left the crowd as quiet as a church mouse.
    Highlight for me was seeing Eddie Jones going ballistic at an appalling handling error and swearing like a trooper into the bargain.....most un Twickers like Eddie!
    One very half hearted rendition of Swing Low Sweet Chariot says it all really.
  • Nadou said:

England were not great. Argentine place kicking was woeful. I was sat dead in line with the pass for the 2nd try. Most def a forward pass. Surprising how poor the camera angles were for the video ref to make a decision.

I was there too and even from not in line with the pass it looked forward, as it did even on the poor camera angles. And I agree about the atmosphere. Round me people seemed to have only half an eye on the game and were more interested in taking selfies and chatting and boozing and going for a piss before drinking more. All in all, not a riveting sporting occasion + hell getting away and back into the centre of London. I'm sticking to going to The Valley!
    I hope you’re not expecting any forwards passes there mate.
  • That was a good game and a hell of a result today.

Australia didn’t deserve to lose by that much but we never stopped going for it.

Terrific never say die attitude.
  • There certainly seems to be a lot of the Martin Johnson attitude with this team.